Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

A little help with my Evelynn build.

Creator: EnderX19 May 18, 2011 3:21pm
EnderX19
<Member>
EnderX19's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 3:21pm | Report
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and the game (kinda) and this is my first post. It concerns my favorite and by far most played champion Eve. I've taken a base build from the guides here (great btw) but I would like to put up my personal item build and see what people think or if they have any advice.

I build Ap burst Evelynn, and keep in mind i'm a level 18. It's low, but I do have some rune questions at the bottom. Thanks for reading ^ ^.

Ok here is the way I build items.

Amplifying Tome + 1 Health Pot.
port back.
Depending on money situation...
Sheen
boots
Sheen + boots

I prefer rushing Sheen because I feel like its so integral to early game damage and ganks. I never finish Mejai's before it.

port back.
Mejai's Soulstealer
Finish boots
mejai's + Boots

I generally build Boots of Mobility but I've been liking sorcerors shoes. opinions anyone?

Rabadon Deathcap
Lich Bane

then here again i've been having a lot of questions. this is the hardest part for me. I've been trying Nashor's tooth (good CDR + Atk Speed), Rylai's Scepter, or say Void staff. I have no idea. Does anyone have any advice for the last two items?

Also I have about 7000 Ip saved up for level 20. I plan on buying Red Magic Pen, Blue CDR, and Yellow Mana regen. If anyone has any advice here, feel free to state so.

My real question is when it comes to quints. I had planned on buying AP quints, but I was thinking. If I get movespeed quints I can get Sorcerors Shoes without a problem and do more damage. That seems preferable to buying AP quints and Boots of Mobility. Once again any advice appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who read this far ^ ^.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 3:33pm | Report
Snowball items are only good if you can guarantee lots of kills/assists...I personally hate mejai's.
I always get a hextech on her, for the boost to AD and AP, since she does use basic attacks some. Nashor's or Guinsoo's are pretty good also. Malady could work, I've never tried it myself but I'd imagine it could synergize well...
I prefer boots of mobility. If you want magic pen maybe grab a haunting guise or something, a Void Staff is only good if they are stacking MR imo.
EnderX19
<Member>
EnderX19's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 3:43pm | Report
To be honest unless we are 17-3 in the first 10 minutes I probably still buy a Mejais. Mejai + Deathcap has been the only way that I have found so far to the 500 AP range, and the 1000 Damage nukes.

I Don't Like Guinso's on her I should have mentioned that.

But out of Nashor and Hextech Which do you think would work better?

My reasoning basically goes

Nashor
+ Atk Speed
+ CDR
+ Ap
+ Mana Regen

Hextech
+ Ap
+ AD

But the Spellvamp/Lifesteal seems useless. Our Ult heals us, plus you are rarely in a 1v1.

the unique could be useful though.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 4:24pm | Report
Get rid of Mejai.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 5:29pm | Report
Hextech is useful lol when you spam your Q you get constant health back from the ability + the basic attacks. Getting rid of the mejai's and replacing it with some other AP item (or a hextech P=) would help your build a lot. If you need the CDR get a Deathfire Grasp.
colidog
<Member>
colidog's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:34pm | Report
I am a big fan of Morello's Evil Tomb. AP, 20% CDR, and even though mana isn't a huge problem for Eve late game, I find it helps considerably. Also, I love Deathfire Grasp. You can open with the shot while stealthed, and get a big jump on their hp. Other than that, the build looks good. I personally wouldn't spend a dime on hextech. It's so expensive, and you don't want to play an extented role in fighting anyway. if you are around 400-500 AP, Deathfire, R, lichbane proc should have them dead or close to it. If you are facing high MR champs grab a void staff.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide