Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help from senior members

Creator: Keels July 8, 2011 9:54pm
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 9:54pm | Report
My Galio guide was downvoted by Contrakt and his obvious puppet account, Fredd98. I reported him for using a second account to downvote me. If that's not "IP cheating" then I don't know what is.

Was I within my rights? Will there be any action taken?

Also check it out for a look at a nice argument about Galio build crafting. I'm not asking for votes; I'm reposting that guide. Just check it out, maybe drop your two cents.

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 10:04pm | Report
If the admins detect that he was, in fact, trying to IP cheat the system to downvote your build more, yes action will be taken but if the findings are against that then your build will stay as is.

Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 10:05pm | Report
Thank you. Check out the argument before I repost that build! lulz

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 8:19pm | Report
Hm odd...

I didn't see anything wrong with your discussion on your guide, you both seemed to not be mad or arguing but discussing...and he did agree with you, he DID NOT seem like a person who would get mad or downvote you because you don't agree...

and I look at his guide, and I don't think he would send someone else/make another account to revenge downvote YOU considering you didn't even downvote him, and he said he actually agreed with you on some points...

and then I saw your comment "Ha ha ha, and the comment is mysteriously gone!

Nice integrity there bro. I also noted that it takes typically a day for you to reply to other comments, but it took you 6 minutes on that guy's vote."

right under a previous comment of yours, so I can assume there WAS one in between that got deleted...

what was it exactly?

since I don't see what the issue is here...unless there was some other part that got deleted that would be key to this? Such as someone with no posts upvoting and then downvoting you?

Because if that is the case, there is a high chance it is just a friend, which there would be no way of proving so no action could be taken.

But, as B-wrong said, if there IS IP cheating action will be taken...I just don't see what the cheating would even be...

also why are you reposting...?

is it because of those two downvotes?

if so I think you should just leave it because chances are they/he might downvote again if there IS in fact NO IP cheating...

as well, you will inevitably get more downvotes along the road, it happens to everyone.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide