Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[HELP] Jungle GangPlank

Creator: dragoon87 October 9, 2011 8:05am
1 2
dragoon87
<Member>
dragoon87's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 8:05am | Report
I have trouble Jungling WIth GangPlank i DOnt know why but i lvl 1st the Raise Morale
Then Parley then Parley again. but having poor performance.

Btw i have no prob. When using Noc.
Path using noc & GP: Enemy Wraith then
Our Wolves then Wraith then golem.

Please I need your advice
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 9:30am | Report
Try this one:
  • Small Golems
  • Wraiths
  • wolves
  • Blue Golem

Or you may need to look at how you are Jungling. (Parley maybe better?) but I don't know GP enough to make that call
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 9:56am | Report
Most efficient jungle path is probably: start cloth armor 5 pots -> Wolves -> Wraiths (smite big wraith) -> double golems -> base (buy boots) -> Blue -> wolves -> wraiths -> double golems -> Red

Always start with a level in Raise Morale and max it out first, max Parrrley after that and get a point in Remove Scurvy when you think you're going to need it for a gank.

Path that also works is the pretty basic Blue with a good pull -> Wolves -> Wraiths -> Double golems -> Base -> Red.. etc
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 11:11am | Report
If you're not ganking or taking blue then you should start with Vamp Scepter instead of cloth.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 2:29pm | Report
best route is 5 pots + cloth hard leash on blue wolves, wraits, red, minigolems. recall, buy boots or vamp, gank.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 2:29pm | Report
Searz wrote:

If you're not ganking or taking blue then you should start with Vamp Scepter instead of cloth.

Vamp scepter start after the nerf is kind of risky and unsafe though, if you take the fast level 6 route starting at wolves a vamp scepter doesn't last him to double golems anymore :/
ConMasterFlash
<Member>
ConMasterFlash's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 3:24pm | Report
If you smite big wraith then clear wolves, the rest of the wraiths, then small golems you have smite back up for small golems and its easy.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 3:28pm | Report

If you smite big wraith then clear wolves, the rest of the wraiths, then small golems you have smite back up for small golems and its easy.

If you pick this path I suggest trying to smite enemy blue wrait (have your team protect) then do wolves and wraits then minigolems

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 3:48pm | Report
Vamp is still #1.

Go vamp, do wolves, then wraiths, then doubles, then b, then get cloth and pots and ward, do blue, do wraiths, do red, do doubles, b, boots, gank.

And as jungle GP always learn and max E first, as the AD boost + the MS boost is just too strong...you practically run out of the jungle, and then slow with parrrley...such amazing ganks.

and it helps your jungle clear faster too, and lets you gank earlier even without boots.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
dragoon87
<Member>
dragoon87's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2011 5:20pm | Report

Vamp is still #1.

Go vamp, do wolves, then wraiths, then doubles, then b, then get cloth and pots and ward, do blue, do wraiths, do red, do doubles, b, boots, gank.

And as jungle GP always learn and max E first, as the AD boost + the MS boost is just too strong...you practically run out of the jungle, and then slow with parrrley...such amazing ganks.

and it helps your jungle clear faster too, and lets you gank earlier even without boots.

Is this Good Route For Jungle GP?
& any item builds for jungle GP?
Is recalling not waste your time instead using that time in jungling or ganking?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide