Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hybrid Nunu guide?

Creator: Nysil March 7, 2011 6:19am
Nysil
<Member>
Nysil's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 6:19am | Report
IDK if I might have filtered them out or something, but it would seem as though there aren't many Nunu & Willump guides that go a Hybrid AD/AP route with him. While I haven't tested this item build extensively, I've had a ton of success with it. The duo of Mejai's Soulstealer and Sword of the Occult makes him hit like an absolute truck with both his fists and his spells when properly fed.

Anyways, before I get too much more carried away, have there been any Nunu & Willump builds that go this item route or should I cultivate this idea some more to see if it's actually viable or not then write a guide of my own if it is?
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 7:13am | Report
It's not even remotely viable.

And this build relies on you getting fed with an unviable build, which is out of the question.

It may work at lower levels / lower ELO, but that doesn't mean it's good.
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Nysil
<Member>
Nysil's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 9:33am | Report
Well, that's why I asked. Thanks for enlightening me.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 11:58am | Report
You should never, ever rely on one stacking item, let alone two. Running that sort of build basically says "I'm going to get fed early game, so why not buy Mejai's and Sword of the Occult?" You could use that mentality with any champion and say that they're a viable hybrid.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide