Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I am maekin a PRO pantheon BUILD/guide and need...

Creator: lukecis January 23, 2012 2:43am
lukecis
<Member>
lukecis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2012 2:43am | Report
hello thanks for comeing i need help understanding how to put pic's can highlights and get items n skill picks and all that good stuff for my guide im makeing currently for a champion ive played for 2 years and counting. PANTHEON. im hesitant about releseing this guide because ive perfected this build/set over 2 years and its done me very well. ive done much allready but i am baffled about how people got items into theirs. i previewed mine and it did not have it :P
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2012 3:05am | Report
Don't.

I can see from your grammar and your "spelling" that writing a guide is pointless.

Not trying to be mean, just saving you from a bunch of worthless work.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2012 12:31pm | Report
Making a "pro" guide would require you to be above 2k elo to even be taken serious.

Just make a "good" guide ;).
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
lukecis
<Member>
lukecis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2012 1:03pm | Report
well i don't play ranked games much. i only won 1 and played like 2 i don't want to risk getting a bad elo or anything so i don't want to play ranked mainly because i have a bad comp that plays at around 15 fps regularly making it very difficult to play during team fights yet i still pull out in first in many of my games even when i lose.

ALSO my grammar is bad because i wrote this at 2 a.m also i didn't check it for problems :P sorry.

i will spell check and fix every thing on my guide once ive finished all the writing. ive already got 6 chapters in but theirs a few more i want to add before i start making legit guide

and even after that i still play pantheon more then 3 times a day and by "pro guide" i mean some one who has played pantheon from level one and 2 years ago.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 10:18am | Report
Well now you're still met with the mountainous challenge of proper punctuation :P

Hey man, if you wanna write a guide, I suggest you do it, but keep your feet well grounded in the reality that it's either, "A lot of hard work" and your reward is appreciation, or, it's not much work and the guide gets trashed by the readers.

You also need to recognize that even if you -do- put in lots of work, your returns on those investments might be pretty poor. It's hard to know what will be well received.

I think my Tryn guide is one of my better guides, but it's stuck around 80%. *Shrug*

If you do it, do it cause you want to do it more than anything.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 10:29am | Report
Coach Duff.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 11:19am | Report
Real.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 12:22pm | Report
FO REAL!
Chaud
<Member>
Chaud's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 9:29pm | Report
Start by reading guides on how to make guides, that should help, also read other guides about Pantheon, look into other builds and try to understand why the authors chose their builds, and try to come up with one of your own, don't forget to credit people :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide