Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Making a Guide

Creator: The Overmyynd
February 23, 2012 9:40am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Build & Guide Discussion » Making a Guide
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » February 23, 2012 9:40am | Report
Ive written a guide and posted it, but didnt see the options for making all those neat little icons, graphics, and general stats board up top, and i cant see it when i search for it. What did i do wrong?
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Zoki » February 23, 2012 9:47am | Report
Its all about BB code. You mean such icons:

Phantom Dancer

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Zoki's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Zoki
<Scout>
Rep: Established (105)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » February 23, 2012 9:56am | Report
Yes, that and the item list where the items come up above the guide and all your stats (like total life, % crit, and such) in the graph above it
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » February 23, 2012 10:10am | Report
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MissMaw » February 23, 2012 11:02am | Report
^That, or jhoijhoi's guide to making a guide (link in my signature)
I got freedom, I got a lady, I got a cause I'd die for. That's who I am.
MissMaw's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MissMaw
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (727)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!