Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My own build

Creator: Onaix September 8, 2011 8:01am
Onaix
<Member>
Onaix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 8:01am | Report
Hi, I just made my first (and probably only) build! As I'm not an experienced lvl 30 summoner, I like to look at the builds as I play. And therefore, I made a build for my five most used champions, but when I was done creating it, you told me these criteria for a build, and I did certainly not fulfill them. And I just wonder if I should delete it, to make sure the website doesn't turn to sh*t? I have explained why and what the build is for in the Introduction.
For viewing the build, visit: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/onaix-private-builds-123876
(I don't consider this advertising, because of the reason with the build, which is for me to easily what items to build, and what skills to take)
Is it acceptable, because it is just for myself, or should I delete it?
Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 8:59am | Report
You don't have to delete them! Maybe you'll get some nice feedback on your items, runes, masteries, etc.

You might get some nice feedback from people that tell you why not to use this or that and maybe you'll learn to play even better with those champs!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 10:24am | Report
You don't need to publish it to view it for yourself. You can just hit save and it'll be in your profile (as long as you're logged in).

Since you've published this already, you can just archive it and you'll still have it in your profile.
If you decide to make it visible for others again you can just unarchive it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide