Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

QUESTION about BUILT SISTEM

Creator: dmc1794 November 15, 2011 5:24am
1 2
dmc1794
<Member>
dmc1794's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 5:24am | Report
I made a built for Xin Zhao on DPS( http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/xin-zhao-quot-dps-built-quot-try-it-149211 )......there say i have at lv.18 44.93% armor penetration(from runes and 1 item only YOUMUUS's GHOSTBLADE) why i dont have 84.93% armor penetration from my last item Last Wishper?(20%+40%=60% armor penetration only from 2 items)?
because of uniqe items?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:10am | Report
Last whisper is percent armor pen.
Youmuu's ghostblade is not.

Therefore, they don't add to 60%.
Same with your runes. They are flat as well.
dmc1794
<Member>
dmc1794's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:35am | Report
what mean flat?so wwhat is best to keep YOUMUSS ghotblade or % armor penetration?
YOMUUS give armor penetration,cooldown reduction and 1 very good skill for dps built
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 6:41am | Report
Not sure if serious.

Dat grammar.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
dmc1794
<Member>
dmc1794's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 7:28am | Report
what?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 7:52am | Report
2 dif types of armor pen in this game.

Flat: removes a flat amount of armor from them. These are your runes and ghostblade.
Percent: removes a percent of their armor. Becomes more effective the more armor they have.

Last whisper is percent armor pen.

If you do not under stand these, I can't help you further. It does not seem like your first language is English from what you have typed so far.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
dmc1794
<Member>
dmc1794's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:36am | Report
sorry my english is not bad but i was writing fast and i hate notebook keyboard:(
i saw what you wrote about my problem and i am happy that you helped me...in mobastats aren't 2 types of armor penetration that was my problem.....it is only one and i dont know if it is in percents or flat as you say.....it might be a mistake because look at SPEED BOOTS they give 25% speed attack but there write only speed attack 25 without percents....might be a write problem (phantom dancer and the black cleaver too are in numbers but moba and ingame stats give percents
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2011 7:29am | Report
Flat armor pen: Enemy has 150 armor. Youmuu's removes 20. Your attacks damage them as if they had 130 armor.

Percent armor pen: Enemy has 150 armor. Last whisper removes 40%. Your attacks damage them as if they had 90 armor.

There is nothing wrong with youmuu's ghostblade. It reduces armor by 20, not 20%.
dmc1794
<Member>
dmc1794's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 2:56am | Report
thx guys for help...if you like my built please try and vote it that others to see my built and try it in future.....i test this built on xin zhao and it is real good (if you have some skill in lol can do very much with this built for you and for your team)
taggedjc
<Member>
taggedjc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 3:07am | Report
I'm not sure if this is something I should point out, as there are numerous other problems, but I think it would be important to emphasize that you are using the wrong word, here.

"built" is the past tense of the verb "to build" and is used like this: "I built a house." or "I built heavy AD in that last game."

"build" can be used as a verb, of course: "I build heavy AD in most of my games."

"build" used as a noun is a noun that MOBA gamers derived from "to build" and is used like this: "I use a heavy AD build in most of my games."

In this case, the guides people design that include what items are built and what runes are used to build up a champion's statistics are called builds. Hence the link at the top of the site saying "Builds & Guides"

"builts" is not a word.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide