Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sivir Guide

Creator: Svingas February 27, 2011 8:34am
1 2
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 8:34am | Report
I would like to know what you think of my new Sivir guide and any ways that you think I could improve my guide.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 9:15am | Report
Matt wrote:

There is one rule though. If you link to your build in this topic, you must be doing so because you want help! Help formatting your description, help using advanced bbcode, help deciding what items to use, etc... Creating a thread simply to say "Hey look at my new build! <link>" is still not allowed, even here, as that serves no purpose.

Sorry, you have to be a bit more specific on exactly what part of your guide you want feedback on.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 10:05am | Report
Sorry, I looked at the subtitle that said this is where you can link to your guide and just linked it. The main area where I am looking for feedback in tips is in the accessibility. I took a lot of time to make the guide and I feel like all of the stuff is helpful, but I know there are many people who simply do not want to read that much. I want to know if anyone has any suggestions on how I can make the build more reader friendly without making one section that is just for overview of everything, or if that is what I should do. Along these same lines, I am curious if people think I simply have too much information and if so what do you think could be cut out or shortened?

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 10:50am | Report
The legibility is great. Your images help a lot to make large walls of text easier to read.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 2:33pm | Report
Thanks for the input. As I was working on the guide I was trying to decide how often I should use the text with icons attached. It seemed like I was constantly putting them in, but at the same time this allows for people to skim through if necessary and still get my main ideas. Do you think I should replace any of it with just the simple text or leave it how it is.

DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 12:09am | Report
Please remove the link from the 1st post. It is ok to keep it in Sig, which should be enaugh for the advert.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 4:45am | Report
Hey, I just have one more question about my Sivir build. I want to show somewhere on the page that you should be buying elixir's once you have your full build, so where should I show that. With how mine is set up it wouldn't work to put it at the top of the page with the other items because that's not even the full build. I just want to put it there because some people after they get a full build just let the money keep racking up an the elixir's help a lot. I was thinking just make another short Chapter below items just titled Elixirs.

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 6:03am | Report
I would put it in your lategame section of your Gameplay chapter.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 6:25am | Report
Alright thanks, but I'm not sure how to put it there without it being clunky.

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:31am | Report
I would just be like:

Remind: Don't forget to buy Elixir of Fortitude etc when your item slots are full!

And put that at the end of the lategame section.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide