Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Some ideas for Lux?

Creator: RuigoP April 2, 2011 11:37am
RuigoP
<Member>
RuigoP's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2011 11:37am | Report
I've been experimenting with Lux and continuously adding information from my notes onto this Lux Guide I've been working on: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/lux-thats-a-whole-rainbow-man-64046

These do include cutting out some of the bloat information and summarizing it more as most of it you don't need and is mostly luxury information you can research on your own for any champion really. And cutting down on more of my rambling, as that's mainly irrelevant to the information people want.

But I'm more concerned about items. I've been experimenting with more and more items and I continuously keep changing my playstyle slightly to fit each setup, but it's almost not possible to cram them all in there.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to cut down on it? I don't mind writing another Lux guide based around Lich Bane while this one is mainly Ult bursting. Ideas?

Even guide writing tips I'm more open to, though I still warn people that I end up making entire novels on what I know about things regardless of what's said, but I would love to know.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide