Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Wukong Match Ups

Creator: Amazing Monkey
August 24, 2012 10:03pm
1 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Build & Guide Discussion » Wukong Match Ups
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » August 24, 2012 10:03pm | Report
(Help me? =3)

Hey, guys! For my Wukong Guide, I plan to put 1v1 match ups for not only top champions, but EVERY champion. Why? Because even though it is unlikely, you never know when you're going to have to cover mid for an afk or if you're switching lanes and encounter someone in the jungle. Though some of these encounters are quite unlikely, I would like to provide a general how-to-fight guide for every champion.

After a while, I decided that.....this is just a ton of work! I've almost finished the Champions A-E and there are just tons more to complete! Now, I have a lot of other things going on in my life but I still really want to get this done. So what I'm asking for you guys is to help me out with this section. I would prefer actual experience over theory, but if you are experienced with Wukong then I may trust your ideas.

To avoid confusion, please just pick a champion (or a few) and let me know before you start writing up a column. I will post the champions completed and in progress here.

Here is an example:

Alistar

Most likely Encountered: Bot / Jungle

Alistar

I can understand if none of you decide to help out, but I would really appreciate. I will definitely send some (+1 Rep =3) your way and give you recognition in my guide.

I will post completed champs soon. For now, just refer to my guide. =3

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!