Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EU] Looking for 'recruits'.

Creator: phylemex June 3, 2011 1:32am
phylemex
<Member>
phylemex's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2011 1:32am | Report
Hello MOBAFIRE, I am PhylumEx/Pandæmonium and I'm looking for either a +2 or +3, mainly because me and my friends get bored of playing 5v5 with 3 people and I personally loathe 3v3 matches.

Your skill really comes down to how well you can play champions and which you're best at playing. Below is a form, it's up to you whether to fill it out but doing so will be easier for me. (Levels don't really matter to me as long as you have that skill)

Please only sign up if you're from the EU and can talk relatively well in English, I don't mean anything by it. Trust me if I could be fluent in every European language, I would be.

Form:

Quoted:
Your Nickname:
What country are you from?
Your Summoner level:
Ranked win/loss and Normal win/loss:
What are your Runebook(s) (type/style)?
What you are able to do for us, as what are your best features?
What are your best players and what style?

Anything else to add?

Example of a form for myself is:

Your Nickname: Pandæmonium
What country are you from? England, UK
Your Summoner level: 15
Ranked win/loss and Normal win/loss: Ranked W0/L0 - Normal W37/L31
What are your Runebook(s) (type/style)? The same on my build (CrD/CrS)
What you are able to do for us, as what are your best features? I am able to floor a full L18 team within a few seconds with my full build, without it I can still put up a good fight. Also I know how to build and can help others with their build.
What are your best players and what style? Tryndamere, Garen, Mordekaiser and Tristana. I'm not a support, even at the best of times, I just love to slay people.

Anything else to add? Not really, only that my losses are due to playing with random noobs, 'tis all. ;)

So yeah, you may be thinking "herp you're LvL15, what do you know?!" well, to me levels don't say much if you're able to play 2-3 people without fail, ofcourse with exceptions, for example, people may have played DotA and HoN or are naturally good at games, a 'level' can be restricting. Also if you play with 3/4 other people you don't know for Level 15-30, you get to know them better and you BOTH learn at roughly the same speed.

Please take into consideration, my way of thinking is:
"If you're a tank and you can Mundo against Tryndamere then sirs, you are the tank of the game."

That goes for every class available, even those 'bad characters' as people claim. If you can play twitch and Nidalee, I respect you.

P.S. I have also posted this on the LoL recruitment page.

Pure Carry

Pure Support

Tryndamere Build.

turbo
<Member>
turbo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 6:55am | Report
Your Nickname: Thurbo
Your Summoner level:
Ranked win/loss and Normal win/loss: ranked 10/10 and Normal:
What are your Runebook(s) (type/style)? full ap, full ad or Tank ap
What you are able to do for us, as what are your best features? got team spirit, management and strategical skills
What are your best players and what style? I play Anivia nuker/control, Cho gath invicible tank and Jax nuker

All my ranked lost game come from leave and 1 from a early game feeder. That's why i'm looking for a god player group with a good team spirit

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide