Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

A wild Kodaigan appeared! What will you do?

Creator: Kodaigan January 2, 2015 3:37am
1 2 3
Kodaigan
<Member>
Kodaigan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 3:37am | Report
'Sup peeps! c:

I just joined MOBAFire yesterday with the thought to find people and/or gain experience on playing LoL like Master Yi does.

I myself am a funny fellow. Though I have my limits unfortunately.
My Name is Alain, currently 18 years old (In 2 Months 19!) and I'm trying to finally finish school to enter the last ring in hell.
As of this moment I'm sitting on a Silver 4 Rank. Nothing much. But hard to gain when you suffer in Bronze.
People get so toxic so easily. q-q
And most of all, they get so damn cocky. ö-ö

I own two nationalities. I'm partly Egyptian and also partly Swiss. (And somewhere very far I am Armenian.[Unofficially])

My Hobbies contain mostly on playing games. Right now I'm just playing two of them. LoL and some other dumb game I cannot leave. Really. It's addicting.
Apart from that I use Photoshop for fun and time killing. Heck, I sometimes have to ask myself why don't I see my creations as the viewers do. (They say it's awesome, though I see it as garbage.)
My taste in Music is somewhat broken. It's like uhm...a swiss cheese. I like almost everything.
All that music needs to be on my library is: If the sound is awesome, or the text godly. And so on.
So basically I don't have a favourite band. Though I like Vicetone.

Back to LoL.
I cannot say I main something. Since I completely against this META story. It's bullsh*t.
I even can't imagine why players don't stop for a sec and think, is that champ good against enemies using the meta.
As example: I literally destroyed Riven on Top with Orianna. Or Ezreal(AD) Top, Jax has no chance. etc.
My skill varies from the team and also random. Sometimes I do good actions and sometimes...well...sometimes I am just drunk.

Anyway, I hope that's enough on myself for you peeps to read. Maybe you want to play with me. Maybe you just want to talk with me. I don't care what it is. As long as it is Company I like. C:

Best Regards

Alain/Kodaigan
"One does not simply question a miracle." -Slumdog Millionaire

The figure used in this picture is not made by me.
Source:
Link
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 3:41am | Report
Hi and welcome to mobafire <3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Kodaigan
<Member>
Kodaigan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 3:45am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
Hi and welcome to mobafire <3

That's one fast response. Dayum.

Oh and, thanks! E:

Source:
Link
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 3:46am | Report
I am the speediest bee on mobafire

Zoom zoom!
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 4:28am | Report
Welcome to mobafire! - can't resist to respond to this specific section though:

Quoted:

I cannot say I main something. Since I completely against this META story. It's bullsh*t.
I even can't imagine why players don't stop for a sec and think, is that champ good against enemies using the meta.
As example: I literally destroyed Riven on Top with Orianna. Or Ezreal(AD) Top, Jax has no chance. etc.
My skill varies from the team and also random. Sometimes I do good actions and sometimes...well...sometimes I am just drunk.

Players are bad, that doesn't mean the meta is bad. Sometimes you may catch enemies off guard but for higher elo's, that's a really rare thing to see.

Of course, if you spam 1k games urgot top you may get platinum once, but if you ever really want to get 'somewhere', you need to follow the meta. This becomes obvious when you see players who main one single champion are stuck at a certain rating for a long time, but when their main comes back into favour they suddenly start to climb divisions/tiers.
Kodaigan
<Member>
Kodaigan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 5:06am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Players are bad, that doesn't mean the meta is bad. Sometimes you may catch enemies off guard but for higher elo's, that's a really rare thing to see.

Of course, if you spam 1k games urgot top you may get platinum once, but if you ever really want to get 'somewhere', you need to follow the meta. This becomes obvious when you see players who main one single champion are stuck at a certain rating for a long time, but when their main comes back into favour they suddenly start to climb divisions/tiers.

In ranked ofc I have to follow the META. If I don't people start to get toxic fast, loose hope from min 1 and make the loose real.
It's like playing with fire on that matter. But you always burn your fingers as a result.
To be honest META is good for players new to LoL. To get accustomed to the gameplay and so on. BUT. Big But! It is by far better to play on ones own ideas and plans. Mixing them with the META you may gain huge results.
Just as an example, I've played minutes before a game without Jungler. I invited the player to go top with me. Right after that everyone except my premade friend started to flame, toxication, stealing farm/buffs and so on. It really, really saddens me, as a veteran of old strategic games. Q-Q

Although I'm not that old. Haha. I just played lots of C&C games as a Kid. Yay. E:

Glad to talk about that matter. Always like to know different thoughts, even when I didn't intended to talk about it. lulz

Best Regards
Alain/Kodaigan

PS.: @Meiyjhe: Is it me or does your signature change every second? ö-ö

Source:
Link
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 5:11am | Report
My point is just that you cannot say that the meta is ********. That's all I'm saying.

Regarding Meiyjhe, he 'randomized' his signature meaning every time you refresh the page you get a new one. I think he has about 10 different sigs atm.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 5:15am | Report
Welcome :)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 5:35am | Report
yeah if you have many virtual internet points you have to have like ~100 signatures like me and 'Manda :^)

Welcome to Mobafire, I am the veteran who is known for short spammy posts and other stupid stuff :^) If I am ever rude towards you it's either because a) I disagree with you b) you don't understand sarcasm and nose emocations :^)

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2015 5:39am | Report
Welcome ~ :)

btw, randomizing signatures works like that:

[center]
[randomize]
[ri] [img= Link ]
You can put text here
[/center]