Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AM (Arithmetic Monkeys) Are LF2 Members.

Creator: AM Jokerkira July 19, 2011 7:26am
AM Jokerkira
<Member>
AM Jokerkira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2011 7:26am | Report
Hello Guys,

Caused by the magnificent split that will happen tonight at 23:30 UK Time, our team has been forced to LF2M people to complete the roster

IN EU WEST ZONE

Read that before Reply/Apply:
* We don't want Kids, people that mother will turn off the router if they play 20/30 mins moar.
* We don't want QQ Kids, that whine every 2 min in chat or in voice chat because the game is not going as it should be.
* We don't want people that can't take criticism and stuff like that.
* We don't want people that will rage quit because of DEFEAT.
* We want people that will be able to speak and discuss even after and outside the game, to speak about team composition, strategy and all the stuff that a team need to have to reach a good skill and cordination.
* We ABSOLUTELY want people that speak English, and i mean: That know english, really well.

Actually we are looking for a Jungler/Off Tank and a Ranged DPS that can play with a Supporter on BOT LANE.

We prefer lvl 30 with experience, T3 Runes and able to play using voice comunication (Skype/Ventrilo/TS3).

We also would like to chat with you before getting in and we would prefer to see you atleast 5 days a week online, time zone (daily speaking), should not be a problem.

I'll hope a lot of you will "apply".

Good Luck and Cya in Game

you can contact me here via reply or PM, on skype (Warlock497), on XBoxLive (Ascendance), on PSN (HellxJoker), on Wii-On (1673-1353-7741-7841), via mail (jesusyeah@hotmail.it) and via LoL (Jokerkira/Voelin).
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2011 8:38am | Report

Read that before Reply/Apply:
* We ABSOLUTELY want people that speak English, and i mean: That know english, really well.

If you read the forum sections, you'd notice that:
Quoted:

Introductions & Matchmaking
Introduce yourself, don't be shy! Get to know the MOBAFire community, find people to play with, join a team or schedule a match!

That's where this thread should be. Introductions & Matchmaking
50. Most importantly, yes, they Have Baron warded. No, I don't want to go for him at the moment.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2011 9:20am | Report
Moved.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2011 9:56am | Report
So you told us what you want from your players to be, but what do they (we?) get from going along for the ride?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
AM Jokerkira
<Member>
AM Jokerkira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2011 1:11pm | Report
Crows foot wrote:

So you told us what you want from your players to be, but what do they (we?) get from going along for the ride?

Hello Crows foot,

Well, actually i would prefer to have a private chat with the people/person that wanna join us, but i'll try to answer as best as i can to your question:

First of all we are not kids (and ofc we dont want them), that take LoL in a pretty serious way, that wanna have fun with it but also that wanna reach some good results in it.

That result (or achievement if you wanna call it like that), are winning tournaments, try to get qualified to some important tournaments and maybe get some wild card to partecipate at some tournaments.

Also, we garantee mature people that take a team as a family not only as a "squad", we like to speak about everything, not only LoL. We share our problem, in game and outside the game (if you want to), we share our victory and our defeat. We garantee a group of people that have to grow up together, that wanna grow up teaching to the others but most important learn from the others.

We are not perfect and of course even the new members will not be (even if i would find 2 perfect people xD), but together with the new ones we wanna try to reach something that could be close to perfection.

Speaking about "business stuff" well, we are gonna make a site to reach a small community, we will have a sponsor probably, since my granpa's factory are interested about gaming and stuff.

We are not famous yet, we need a strong core to be famous (and most important STRONG), but we need your help to be something that can be called "A REAL TEAM".

I hope i answer at your question. And i hope you will ask to join us.

See you mate :)

AM Jokerkira
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 3:57am | Report
Thank you for a quick and concise answer. Your mindset sounds very tempting, too bad my situation in life does not allow the neccesary dedicayion :/
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 7:22am | Report
Bump

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 11:35am | Report
Why are you bumping if this isn't your thread nor a clan you are in o_O

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2011 6:59pm | Report
I am bumping this because it is a clan I would like to be in if I had the time to dedicate. They seem like the kind of people I want to play with and that would make the servers a bit nicer. So I thought I could help them out by bumping them.

Any questions Vulk?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide