Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Dedicated Support LFG

Creator: Slowjack June 5, 2011 5:21pm
Slowjack
<Member>
Slowjack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 5:21pm | Report
Support is a role that relies heavily on their team. Any vet knows this. When I first started playing this game I didn't have the knowledge or confidence to carry. Even now I consider myself to be average in both categories since I have stuck to what I love playing. I am personally branching out into the carry realm more and more, because I know it's something I a: love doing and b: need to get better at doing. Sometimes I tank. I enjoy it when my team is able to clean up the mess and kill 3-5 of theirs in exchange for fewer deaths.

But at the end of the day, supporting and setting up kills or protecting during an initiation or burst is what I like doing. It's hard to get a very high elo doing that. Further, some of the best teams have individuals who aren't all that great on their own. I feel like solo queue is a waste of how I can help people get kills and get wins.

Ultimately, I'd like to play with people who are focused on smart play and fun games. My schedule is pretty open, I work part time, I am in the EST time zone, and my summoner name is the same as my forum name.

I have and play all the main supports. I have a few tanks (Shen, Morde, Singed, Amumu, Alistar), and some ap or support hybrids (Lux, LeBlanc, Kassadin, Heimerdinger, Annie). With some random stuff like Poppy because she's awesome and Sion/Trist/Teemo/randomrandomrandom.

I'm open to random team comps, learning from any and everything, winning games, and raising my elo to have more competitive matches.

Don't +Rep me at all. I like my obscurity. Thank you.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide