Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Denver LoL Gaming: Now Here!

Creator: ongames July 15, 2014 10:27pm
ongames
<Member>
ongames's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2014 10:27pm | Report
Hello ladies and gents, I am here to spread word of DeathMatch Radio's Denver gaming opportunity, where you can compete for prizes and even a cash reward, just for playing League of Legends!

Well how do I get in?
You must be AT the LAN event to participate, as this is not an online tournament. All 5 members must be present.

Awesome! I'm right here!
Great! First off, you must compete in a qualifying tournament to place yourself for the event. The top qualifying teams will compete in the official event for the prizes. The lower qualifying teams will be moved to an "amateur" division.
If you are interested in participating, e-mail DMRadio2014@gmail.com stating your interest and we will e-mail you the details to join.

So prizes...
Prizes will be announced as teams register and interest is gathered. Also, the events themselves will scheduled as the captains come to a consensus on what dates and times work best. Some prizes may be mice, keyboards, gaming jerseys and other gaming accessories.

Need a team?
Post in the Colorado League of Legends group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColoradoLOL/?ref=br_tf

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide