Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

DxRabbit - introducing and looking

Creator: DxRabbit July 7, 2011 9:54am
DxRabbit
<Member>
DxRabbit's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 9:54am | Report
aY aY!
DxRabbit here, so after today i shall be lvl 30 and pretty ready for ranked matches! introducing myself now here on mobafire for any insights on ranked matches - or even if anyone wants to match up with me to play a few non ranked matches then get a team rolling! currently have 3 others i play with everyday and i always take on the role of the jungler. I currently switch between Trundle and Udyr, and soon will be working on my Olaf.. Lemme know if any one is interested in joinin my squad to faceroll some randoms :P
i currently use Mumble to communicate with others but willing to use other means to communicate also, which brings me to a question - on LOL i hear people use vent and skype alot? i use to use vent back in the DOTA days but deleted it and moved to mumble.

anyways im on moba everyday and interested in being known in this community, thanks for you time! and hope to talk to most of you soon!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 9:58am | Report
Welcome to MOBAFire! Ask any questions you may have and have fun ;D

and gl with turning 30 and doing ranked lol

tip: don't do ranked right when you turn 30

:P

you'll see what I mean if you do. ^^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
DxRabbit
<Member>
DxRabbit's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 10:05am | Report
Yes! i hear yuh, its just i like the style that ranked matches bring - ive playd many inhouses with others using the Draft mode, and honestly in my opinion makes the game alot more interesting!
i just cant wait to get a competent team together and get into some ranked matches!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 7:45pm | Report
well good luck and have fun <3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide