Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Gambling Gaming is recruiting! (Jungler, Support)

Creator: Lethinium June 2, 2013 8:33am
Lethinium
<Member>
Lethinium's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2013 8:33am | Report
First off, a nice welcome to everyone here!

We, the Gambling Gaming team, are, after a short break, looking for creating a new team. Firstly, a little bit about us: We were a team active in the competitive scene until the end of Season 2. Our Support and Jungler have left us since Season 3 though, whereby we have all gone inactive until lately. However, the remaining three of us still find the game League of Legends appealing, especially on a competitve level.

Now a little bit about our experience we have gained so far:
Our team has started at around Summer 2012 and has finished Season 2 with a Team Ranked elo of 1715. We have also done some ESL-Experience, but that wasn't all too explicit (Go4LoL etc.).
We all finished Solo queue in Season 2 between Gold and Platin and are now in Season 3 after that little break around Platin Elo.
If you'd like to have further information, don't mind asking me ingame.

Our team is searching for each a support and a jungler, who preferably have done some experience in a Team, and is potentially at around Platin elo or higher (Exceptional cases are possible). We also want you to speak fluent English or possibly even German.

Currently, our Line-up is as following:
Mid: Lethinium
AD Carry: Fesskon
Top Lane: Dinkelbergh

Now we would like to know about you! (Preferably just fill out this form and possibly add more information worth knowing about you!):

Quoted:
Summoner Name:

playing since:

Weekly playtime:

"Main-chars":

previous Teams/Clans:

Elo:

What do we get from taking you?:

Why do you want to join us?:

What is your biggest weakness?:

Miscellaneous: (in case you would like to add anything)

Finally, you should also add me ingame, so that we can also be in contact personally. My ingame name is 'Lethinium'

Kind regards,
Lethinium and the Gambling Gaming Team
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2013 8:49am | Report
Summoner Name: GrandmistressD
Playing Since: 3 February 2011, 10:24:15 pm
Weekly Playtime: All day, every day
"Main-Chars": Thresh, Blitzcrank, Sona, Lulu, Yorick.
Previous Teams/Clans: Nothing Worth Mentioning
Elo: Currently Gold II
What do we get from taking you?: Aggressive support player who excels as dominating lanes and general strategy. Also, a backup for ap mid.
Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to finally join a which isn't "just for fun".
What is your biggest weakness?: In general it'd be farming. As a support: I tend to go recall at wrong times. Not often, but it happens.
Miscellaneous: Top Soloq rating in Season 2 was 1980.
Lethinium
<Member>
Lethinium's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 11:41am | Report
Closed, thanks for the applications!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide