Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Game analizer wanted.

Creator: LoLNewb September 14, 2011 3:19am
LoLNewb
<Member>
LoLNewb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 3:19am | Report
[*] Well let me start this thread off by saying I am new to the game. Yes I may have gotten level 30...but noone really taught me how to play the game beyond the basics. I am looking for someone to play with me and just give me suggestions and corrections of how I'm playing to help me get a little better. Right now I'd say I belong in about the 900-1050 elo range just to guess, but I go in solo que and just get the most awful team mates. So please don't look at my elo and judge me. So to sum this up I am basically just looking for someone who is willing to help a noob out and kinda give me some tips and pointers to advance my gameplay. Thanks.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 4:26am | Report
Go look up some high elo player streams, watch how they play, and learn from it. A lot of high elo players have written guides for gameplay. Solomid.net has quite a large amount of guides.
LoLNewb
<Member>
LoLNewb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 9:53am | Report
I'm looking for a more personal level of advice. I've watched the videos and a lot of the things they are teaching are situational. I'm looking for more of an all over just minor and large suggestions of how to play smarter and more consistent.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 12:25pm | Report
I could help, but i don't play much these days and if I do, my evil friends troll me to death.. and somehow we win -.- every time... really one sided lmao

Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 12:32pm | Report
I could help you, i'm no pro, but i'm not bad either, and I know the game pretty well.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
LoLNewb
<Member>
LoLNewb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2011 8:53pm | Report
Sounds good Fox when do you typically play? Also what is you're user name?
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 1:34am | Report
you can add me in game as well

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide