Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hello?

Creator: Le Shady May 11, 2012 6:43pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Le Shady
<Member>
Le Shady's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 6:43pm | Report
Honestly don't even know what to put here, so i'll just do this:

My name is Cam or you can call me Shady, whichever you feel easier. I have been playing MMORPG's like Runescape and World of Warcraft dating back too Runescape Classic, I have also done some programming and graphic design in my day. I recently was introduced too League of Legends by my Runescape clan and have become addicted too the game, can't set it down :p. Been using Mobafire for some quick guides if needed, figured I should register if i'm going to be around here so often.

Right now I am currently level 21 and have about 20 champions unlocked(not including free), all of which I can play reasonably well. Nearly full rune pages and would say i'm pretty good for not having any help starting up? What I would really enjoy though is some sort of coaching or teaching, maybe somebody to run duo with me and help me out with gameplay.

On the flip-side of things, I have been working on a program that incorporates all of the #1 Champion builds into it. So you can select your champion and it has the full guide inside the program. As much as it would help myself, I feel it'd help a lot of new players as well. If any guide-makers want to help me out with it, that'd be amazing as well.

So yeah, that's about it? If you want to talk too me or meet me, shoot me a PM or add me in game: Viva La Shady
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 11:25pm | Report
Around 20 is always a nice time to start runepages.
It's also great that you have alot of champs :D.

You can check out the mentoring section for a mentor to teach you.

Welcome to the forums.
Le Shady
<Member>
Le Shady's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 5:25am | Report

Welcome to the forums.

been more focused on playing all champions and getting a feel for the game rather than using IP towards runes. i do ahve T2 and T1 runes that I bought when I was like level 11 that help me out a bit now.
Le Shady
<Member>
Le Shady's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 5:25am | Report

Welcome to the forums.

been more focused on playing all champions and getting a feel for the game rather than using IP towards runes. i do ahve T2 and T1 runes that I bought when I was like level 11 that help me out a bit now.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide