Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hello world^^

Creator: BurnAugust December 12, 2014 8:00am
17 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
BurnAugust
<Member>
BurnAugust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 8:00am | Report
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, to all the community members out there!

First of all, I'd like to add that it's my pleasure to be here, and of course, I am very excited to meet new players, and make friends, if that happens. ^^

My name is August, friends call me Burn, close friends call me differently, but that's another story. I come from Ukraine, but my English should be more than fine, so that doesn't stop me from understanding anyone from any other corner of the world, unless they, of course, do not speak English.

My League of Legends story starts way back when I first downloaded the game. A friend of mine started playing it, and I found it quite nice, regarding the fact that it reminded me of Warcraft( and I was a huge fan of Warcraft 3 ). Of course I didn't know how the game was played, nor it's mechanics and etc. but that didn't stop me from trying. That was way back in 2010-11, and I am sure I had an account once. Then things started to change, I moved a couple of times around the world, and unfortunately stopped playing the game. Recently, I've been back and playing lots and lots of LoL. I enjoy trying out new champions, and testing new things out, new builds, new item sets, and of course this doesn't come without crazy build and complete opposite builds of what the champion is supposed to be.

I am level 27, I play on EUNE, I don't know why I registered there, my friends was on there, so I guess I was used to it. I don't know how it is on the other servers, but on EUNE has lots of leavers, afk'ers, flamers, and all sorts of people that just want to ruin the match because their score is 0/10/0 and they believe that the match is lost.

Now I believe in teamwork. There is nothing better than having your team co-operate and work together for the objectives set in front of you. And I hope that I can find fellow teammates, gamers, friends, on my server and on the other servers as well.

For anyone who is interested, my short info is below:

Summoner Name: BurnAugust
Level: 27
Server: EU Nordic & East
Most Played Champs So far: Teemo & Mordekaiser.

Once again, it's great to be here and I am looking forward to meeting lots of new members of this wonderful community, and making friends and fellow gamers! ^^

Regards,

BA

United will fail, divided will fall!

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 8:34am | Report
Welcome <3
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
BurnAugust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 8:57am | Report
Thank you! :)

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 9:04am | Report
Hello there and welcome (back) to MOBAFire!

Generally EUNE is considered to be slightly more toxic than EUW but at lower levels (that is, pre-30) there is going to be a lot of arguing and trolling, so you'll have to deal with that for a bit longer. EUW is considered to have better players as well, along with the whole being a bit less toxic, so maybe you should consider switching there before fully committing to EUNE. I started out on EUNE as well but shortly after reaching level 30 I made another account on EUW (which is my main account now) and I can personally say that I prefer EUW to EUNE greatly both regarding the quality of play and the quality of the community, though as I said you'll have afks, trolls and flamers everywhere until level 30, and a few here and there after that.

:)

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
BurnAugust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 10:20am | Report
Thank you MissMaw!

I will stick around to level 30 and a bit more at the EUNE, and then I'll check out the other servers. A question though: if you do switch to EUW..can you switch back to EUNE after that?

TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 10:25am | Report
Make sure to register in the Mobafire chatroom(EUNE or EUW), if you want, of course.

Welcome!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 10:27am | Report
I'd have to check the current state of transfers. Ordinarily they cost a lot of money (3000ish RP) but I've seen them be free more than once. Back in 2011 they split one big EU server to EUNE and EUW and enabled players to transfer ONCE from one to the other. Since you said you started playing around then, it's possible that you can transfer to EUW now for free, but you'd have to purchase a transfer back to EUNE after that, if you are dissatisfied. It's a lot cheaper and less risky to just create another account on EUW, like I did, and then you have the option of playing on whichever server you want to.

The only con of this is that you'd have to grind from level 1 once again, but it'll be a lot easier and probably more fun now that you know the basics. Also since you had a huge break between now and when you started, it might be good to go through the whole low level process once more ^_^

by jhoijhoi
BurnAugust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 10:56am | Report
Looks like I'll be creating a new account on EUW then! :)

Maybe we could play a few matches together then. :) I'll be up and running in an hour or so I believe on the EUW.

Woot, this is exciting. ^^

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 11:13am | Report
Sounds good, I'm "Mergoat" on EUW; and I guess you can add "shadowsmark" on EUNE, though I don't really play there anymore.

By the way if you're unfamiliar with the chat system, you just click on the "chat rooms control panel" icon (next to friends list icon) and type in MOBAFire. There's usually a lot of people in the chat, and sometimes they speak. I'll be there too.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2014 11:16am | Report
@BurnAugust: I have a lvl 5 smurf acc on EUW so we can play together a bit(i normally play on EUNE), if you want to.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide