Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Hey everybody!

Creator: arched123
February 11, 2012 4:40am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Hey everybody!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by arched123 » February 11, 2012 4:40am | Report
Just wanted to introduce myself seeing as I only signed up to MOBAFIRE today. I play on NA servers and I'm currently learning to play Lee Sin. I'm not great at the game but I'm also not terrible. I play with a few friends but most of the time I play solo because they are all busy playing different games. I would like to be part of a great team but for now I need to get better and build my runes.
Current champions i play:
    Lee Sin
    Vayne
    Leona
    Morgana
    Master Yi

That's all for now but hopefully I will talk to a few of you on the forums :)
arched123's Forum Avatar

arched123
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Maedroas » February 11, 2012 6:47pm | Report
Welcome to MOBAfire! Enojy the site, we have a great community. I'm fairly new to the site myself. If you ever want to play a game, let me know. LoL username is Maedroas. May I ask what level you are?
Maedroas's Forum Avatar

Maedroas
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by animorte » February 12, 2012 12:51am | Report
If you need anything go here. :)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
animorte's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
animorte
<Member>
Rep: Notable (45)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by arched123 » February 12, 2012 1:19pm | Report
I'm level 27 at the moment and my IGN is the same as my forum name :3
arched123's Forum Avatar

arched123
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MissMaw » February 15, 2012 9:16am | Report
Welcome to Mobafire :)
I got freedom, I got a lady, I got a cause I'd die for. That's who I am.
MissMaw's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MissMaw
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (726)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!