Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Hi, I'm looking for good friends and a good...

Creator: Mattdontbeahero
April 12, 2012 1:43am
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Hi, I'm looking for good friends and a good team :D
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mattdontbeahero » April 12, 2012 1:43am | Report
Hello, my name is Matt aka Going for Broke. I've been playing this game for 6-7 months or so, almost everyday, and I love everything about this game. Albeit sometimes it can be frustrating, I continue to play because I want to hone my skills, badly.

On that note, I'm looking for people who play during the late nights/early mornings, or during the afternoons before I go to work. I'm lv28 as of now, and I'm looking for well-rounded players who want to form a good team. :D

If anyone's interested, please add me at Going for Broke on NA.
Mattdontbeahero's Forum Avatar

Mattdontbeahero
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MrBarney » April 17, 2012 1:59pm | Report
I play late nights too, MrBarney
I plan games on Battlefy, feel free to join
My League of Legends stats is on Battlefy
MrBarney's Forum Avatar

MrBarney
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » April 18, 2012 7:51am | Report
Add me in game, The Overmynd. Always looking for more good players to group with XD
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!