Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Host Feedback] - FalseoGod

Creator: Mowen December 21, 2012 3:49pm
1 2
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 3:49pm | Report
We'd appreciate your feedback on one of our "trial referees" FalseoGod. If you played in a game with them tell them what they did well and also what they could do better. I'm going to be making these threads for our trial hosts to get the gist of how the community likes it when they host and also to help new hosts see how they did. :)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 3:50pm | Report
I think he did really well :3 Maybe like, it took too long to actually start the game, but otherwise, yeah.
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 4:04pm | Report
Starting a game took forever.Everything else was fine.

He should like invite everyone from the List or even ask a few other members to join.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 6:24pm | Report
It took a while to get games started but I totally know that feel.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 6:26pm | Report
Starting games took very long and the games weren't very balanced imo even though it seemed like it. Also my request for shoutcasting was completely ignored and I got randomly kicked from the game for no apparent reason which made shoutcasting that game harder.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 6:47pm | Report
He kicked you to make room for balancing, but he didn't realize you can't reinvite someone after kicking them. We considered making a new lobby but people decided we'd already been waiting for like 30 minutes and it wasn't worth the hassle of remaking and rebalancing just so that you could cast picks and bans.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 6:48pm | Report

Starting games took very long and the games weren't very balanced imo even though it seemed like it. Also my request for shoutcasting was completely ignored and I got randomly kicked from the game for no apparent reason which made shoutcasting that game harder.

We had full room and needed to make a balance switch, I asked you both (khazem and yourself) in-chat and via ventrilo to leave so we could do the switch. You didn't, it was taking long already and someone on vent recommended me to ban, which I did. You could not enter the game afterwards (via invite or manually because of ban), khaz asked to redo but everyone agreed it'd take way too long, so I started knowing you would be unable to view bans/picks, but otherwise able to shoutcast the match itself. Sorry if it somehow offended you, it was not intentional.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 7:00pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

We had full room and needed to make a balance switch, I asked you both (khazem and yourself) in-chat and via ventrilo to leave so we could do the switch. You didn't, it was taking long already and someone on vent recommended me to ban, which I did. You could not enter the game afterwards (via invite or manually because of ban), khaz asked to redo but everyone agreed it'd take way too long, so I started knowing you would be unable to view bans/picks, but otherwise able to shoutcast the match itself. Sorry if it somehow offended you, it was not intentional.

The main issue I had with it was that Khazem just got ignored. He said that you guys just completely ignored it instead of explaining it. Besides we were both just sitting in the spectator mode because we wanted to shoutcast together. If you needed the slot you could've asked me to leave and rejoin once balancing was done but that wasn't the case. I was being banned from the game for no apparent reason without any explanation which was not only insulting but also very inconvenient regarding the shoutcast.

Additionally I want to mention that both Khazem and I weren't in the mood to play another game with Vagisil or whatever his name is as we were both fairly frustrated regarding the game before that.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 7:05pm | Report
As I said, I did ask. Maybe you guys didn't see it, but the person who said "just ban" reacted to my call (I can't associate nicks with voice), I wouldn't do it out of the blue even if it did come that way.

And yes, I know that was why you both were frustrated. He's particularly hard to place, but also the reason why I decided to pair him with two plats.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 7:07pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

As I said, I did ask. Maybe you guys didn't see it, but the person who said "just ban" reacted to my call (I can't associate nicks with voice), I wouldn't do it out of the blue even if it did come that way.

And yes, I know that was why you both were frustrated. He's particularly hard to place, but also the reason why I decided to pair him with two plats.

Well we can't change what happened. But that no one even had the decency to explain it was just low. I was truly disappointed. I can't be 100% but I think Khazem was so as well.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide