Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hullo there.

Creator: Resniperowl October 6, 2011 2:24pm
1 posts - page 1 of 1
Resniperowl
<Member>
Resniperowl's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 2:24pm | Report
Hiya, I'm introducing myself.

I'm Reso, though I do go by a different name in-game.

I've started playing the game in closed beta late 2009, when I recieved an invite during an all night LAN party that a gamer's club that the university I used to go to was having. At the time, I actually didn't have much fun at the moment, because I kmew nothing about Dota-styled played, having been accustomed to regular RTS play, and learning how to playing FPS at the time. So I stopped playing for about a year (I should have kept on playing ;-; I missed my chance to get UFO Corki), and I came back when a couple friends of mine found the game decided to introduce it to another community that I'm a part of.

Since then, I've vastly improved my gameplay, actually having fun after finding out about how the game works (and not being called out with obscenities when I was a nub). I don't play as much as I would like to. Actually at this moment, I currently on a gaming 'fast', because I'm trying to dedicate myself to learning how to cook as a profession, but I still like to keep up with the gaming scene whenever I can.

I like to vary my champions as much as possible, because I find it interesting to play champions of different playstyles. I've started out learning Rammus, and now I can play Gangplank, Janna, Xin Zhao, Kassadin, Caitlyn, and AS SOON as I can start gaming again, I want to start learning how to play Swain.

Pleased to make your acquiantance.

EDIT: Oh, and yes. I do play NA.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide