's Forum Avatar

Introduction of That Trev Person

Creator: That Trev Person May 1, 2012 5:39am
That Trev Person
<Member>
That Trev Person's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 1, 2012 5:39am | Report
I just finished my first guide and have been posting a lot of comments around the community, so I thought I'd make myself known.

My name is Trevor, (Go figure) I'm 16 and attending high school.

In LoL, I've been a level 30 for a few months and have started actively playing ranked games, quickly raising my ELO to 1300 and continuing to climb.

My favorite characters are Amumu, who I have written my first guide on here, Taric, and Galio.

I have Ventrillo and Skype, and am open to playing games with members of this site to better get to know the community. I hope to become more integrated into the community and really get to know everybody :D
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 1, 2012 6:53am | Report
Amumu, Taric, and Galio? +1 in my book. Nice ta have ya here. :]
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 1, 2012 7:04am | Report
Welcome aboard, my friend. Always happy to see someone new interested in making the forums a better place. See you soon :)
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 1, 2012 7:08am | Report
Speaking of which, I've never actually met you, Overmyynd. :P I've been rather inactive on the forums and lol as of late 'cuz of school and stuff. So nice to meetcha. :]
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 1, 2012 9:29am | Report
And you as well XD ; i understand about school, ive got finals this week :( oh well, its almost over. Myrtle Beach is looking soooooooooo good right now... vacation is almost here!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 1, 2012 11:28am | Report
quarter system gg still got another month and a half haha.
That Trev Person
<Member>
That Trev Person's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 3, 2012 2:49pm | Report
Yeah, and because of both a hurricane and a snowstorm that suspended the school year for one week each, we're not getting out until the end of June :(

You need to log in before commenting.