Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Join Me! As I go from 800 ELO to 1500 ELO.

Creator: SGFaction December 17, 2011 5:31am
SGFaction
<Member>
SGFaction's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 5:31am | Report
Hey Guys, so basically before I knew what LoL really was I was stupid enough to play ranked, I lost most of my matches and got carried with all the ones that I won. I am at about 800 ELO now. But here's the kicker. My friend at school is an extremly good LoL player (1900 ELO) and he dedicated the whole of the last 2 months to training me. I am now at the stage where he would be happy to duo with me at around 1800 ELO. So, I am looking for a duo, someone that is pretty good but is being held back in ELO Hell because like me ( no matter what happened, you'd always lose). We together will dup up through the ranks and hopefully reach 1500 ELO by the end of January. Anyways, if you are interested add me, if you think this is a load of BS, don't both posting back.

Cheers,

SGFaction.

P.S. I play on NA and my IGN is: MaximumOverload
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:00pm | Report
If you were on EU I would be happy to join you, but sadly you aren't! I wish you good luck, I am sure you can do it with a good attitude.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
SGFaction
<Member>
SGFaction's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 4:58pm | Report
haha, I read your post and thought the same thing, GL to you too.

On Topic: Just won my first game on the road to 1500 ELO. I'll explain. Ok, at 10 mins in I was like "gg, we lose" because we were 0 - 10 and our jungler (Rammus) didn't want to gank. Now, the reason we won: The whole opponents team was concerned about was killing us, which I explained to my team, they all went mid and tried to ace us at every opotuniy, my team capatialised on this opportunity by pushing the other lanes. That forced them to break up and hunt us down in seperate lanes, (in other words, we forced them to split up). They had a great 5 v 5 team, but on their own, we had better CC and before we knew it, we had aced them. We went straight for baron and then get dragon, we then ALL pushed mid and got their inhib. One of them rage quited and we quickly finished the game.

TL:DR, all the opponents were worried about was pushing mid, not doing objectives and trying to ace us, we capatalised on this by split pushing and getting objectives. We split them up, aced them and quickly won!
Ku5hlol
<Member>
Ku5hlol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 4:49pm | Report
Hey man shot you a friend request, I'm planning on doing the same thing too and was going to use the forums to try to find someone of similar interests. I am by no means amazing but I have also been dragged down to the 800-900 range by pure bad luck and lack of gameplay on my end from being demoralized, but I would love to duo with someone and gain rating as we go. I am knowledgeable enough in my opinion to reach at least 1500 with you.

All of my mains are supports which is my biggest problem in duo, some games I get lucky and have a very good AD to support in bot and other games they are just very bad and play too aggressive etc.

So if you'd like to duo some time and you see me online just say hi and we can def try some games, also I use Skype and I prefer it while I play in duo or any premade. You can add me there under the same tag Ku5hlol
Thanks to MissMaw for the sig!
SGFaction
<Member>
SGFaction's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 9:34pm | Report
awesome, I just accepted you and it will be nice to duo with someone (One less feeder). I main AD Carry so maybe we could rape bot lane together in skype or I could solo top and that would secure top and bot lane. Anyways, I added you and I will be playing in around 2 hours.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide