Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Looking for some Non-Ranked Players to Play...

Creator: zxmantisxz July 2, 2012 8:45pm
zxmantisxz
<Member>
zxmantisxz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend July 2, 2012 8:45pm | Report
Hello! My name is zxmantisxz (in-game as well), I'm Level 23, age fourteen, and I'm looking for some decent players who don't mind playing PvP, non-ranked.

I really only play with one other person, and that's fine, but when I Solo I tend to end up with people who have NO idea how to play.

I like to play as Lulu... A lot. I also play Kennen from time to time, but of course Lulu is a support, which is the least popular role. So instead I tend to choose her because we need her. I really only play APs because I don't have sufficient Runes for any ADs.

So, if you know how to play the game properly (know everyone's roles, play often, play PvP...), add me! my in-game name is zxmantisxz. Oh, and it would be really great if you had a headset or such, and downloaded the program Raidcall (as my webcam has a built-in Mic, and it's MUCH easier to play when we can talk in real-time). If you don't want to download Raidcall, perhaps you have Skype? That'd also be acceptable (zxmantisxz again).
Yup, that tasted Purple!
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend July 3, 2012 5:29am | Report
hey dude, was looking at my own post and saw this so felt like putting in my two bits.

We got a hold clan for this, where we just hang out and play together with various games (mainly lol). Called 707, there's a whole topic for it. Let me find it...here it is

Only thing is that we use mumble to chat, so is that a problem?
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
zxmantisxz
<Member>
zxmantisxz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend July 3, 2012 2:23pm | Report
Ah, thanks! You guys are just what I need! And nah, I'm fine with getting Mumble. I've just sent in my application, and I think that I have a solid chance at getting in!
Yup, that tasted Purple!

You need to log in before commenting.