Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking For Some Premade!

Creator: Cháncellor February 19, 2011 7:02am
1 2 3
Cháncellor
<Member>
Cháncellor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 7:02am | Report
I FINALLY bought my new computer! ( 60 FPS at top graphics looks amazing on a 26'' LCD with HDMI hookups )

And so im looking for a couple of the solid players ive seen around the site for some premade action.

Whether its duo ranked queue ( I need a pro laner to help counter-act my elo hell intelligence team mates ) or a full on premade 5v5, whichever would be awesome.

I obviously have Vent, and i also have a little free 5 person vent.

I want players who have a assortment of champs they can play, instead of JUST dps champs. The main problem with elo hell is the lack of communication, and if were Duo Queueing, we need to help fill up the gaps that are missing. So i expect you to play at LEAST 1 Tank, 1 Support, and 2 AP and 2 AD carries.

I personally use Jungle Shen for a tank, Soraka for support, and a list of AP and AD users im not going to list. I expect you to have some similiar list as well.

Im overall looking for a couple serious players who want to win. People who play good, but can have a fun time as well.

Let me know if you want to get some tryhard stuff going in game! Leave me a little message here about your play styles, obviously have vent, give me a summoner name to reach you in game with, and well get all of this going!
StaticFX
<Member>
StaticFX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 7:35am | Report
I would like to :3

I've never really played ranked (like 2 matches) and you seem like a pretty cool gai

I can play Soraka, Jungle Udyr (tank), Kennen, Karthus, Malphite, Rammus, Pantheon, Trundle (jungle), Olaf(jungle or not), Taric, and ummmm Yeah! :D

Im bestesty best at Kennen Soraka and Malphite ^-^

owait but i dont have vent....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 8:34am | Report
I'd love to queue with both of you. I have nearly every role covered (AD carry, AP carry, hybrid carry, support (which I play the most), tanky DPS and tank (though until I buy shen, I won't own a laning tank)). The champions I play in each role, respectively, are:

Sivir (I need to get better with her tbh)
Le Blanc
Kennen
Janna/Zilean/Sona (I'm probably best at sona - she was my first main - but since she's so easy and not that great I'm also great with Zilean. I'm trying to get better with Janna but I haven't had much luck.)
Jungle Udyr
Jungle Udyr/Shen when I buy him.

I play jungle udyr as both tanky DPS and tank. In fact, all 4 ranked games I've played have been with Udyr.

Add me in-game, I'm Trojan995
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 9:24am | Report
I'd love to play some ranked sometimes. Add me in game, Xaioli (:
Cháncellor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 9:27am | Report
Static, thats fine man, im sure we can find some way of making it work.

Whats your ingame summoner?

Besides, we talked about some games before, so im more than willing to go some rounds with you.
:]
Cháncellor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 9:29am | Report
Oh, and i sent requests to both of you. ( Trojan and Xaio. )
StaticFX
<Member>
StaticFX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 9:45am | Report
I thought I have you added already, but meh, Senor Launchpad :D imma make a tier list on my best champs real quick :D

Tier 1: Gangplank, Heimerdinger, Karthus, KENNEN, Kog'Maw, MALPHITE, Malzahar, Nasus, Nidalee,
Olaf, Pantheon, Rammus, Shen, Udyr.

Tier 2: Anivia, Caitlyn, Fiddlesticks, Garen, Jax, Katarina, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Dr. Mundo, Nunu, Renekton, Shaco, Sona, Singed, Sion, Soraka, Swain, Taric, Trundle, Warwick.

Tier 3: Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Evelynn, Janna, Poppy, Sivir, Teemo, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Urgot, Vladamir.

Tier I-Suck-With-These-Guys-But-Give-Me-A-Few-Days-And-I'll-Be-Pro-With-Them: Annie, Cho'Gath, Ezreal, Irelia, Kassadin, Leblanc, Lux, Morgana, Veigar, Zilean.

Tier Cant-Play-These-Guys-And-I-Dont-Want-To: Ashe, Cassiopeia, Corki, Galio, Gragas, Karma, Kayle, Ryze, Tristana, Xin Zhao.

(in alphabetical order :D)
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 9:50am | Report
Ugh, I reckon you're US? :3
StaticFX
<Member>
StaticFX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2011 9:51am | Report