Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for someone to duo queue...

Creator: the chaos bringer 00 November 28, 2012 8:10am
the chaos bringer 00's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 8:10am | Report
well hello I am chaos bringer 00 and I just hit 1001 ELO (yeah second time passing the 1000 mark) and I am looking for someone to join forces with, because I understand that things will start getting serious now.

I know how to play all roles but I can only support well with Shen.

I am a very good top laner, I even crush Yorick with Jayce. Other champions that I play well in top lane are Warwick, Jarvan IV, Shen and Wukong

As an AD Carry I (at 60%-70% of the times) out-farm the other carry. I am good with Tristana and Caitlyn and with an Alistar or Taric I can do miracles.

As for the jungling role, I generally do well but my "army" of junglers needs to be expanded. Unfortunately I don't perfectly and ganks, but that's because my team either over-pushes or take my jungle without asking :(

Finally as for the AP Carry role, I have mastered Ahri and I try to master Morgana too. Other mid guys that I play with are Akali Orianna (however I haven't played ranked with Orianna ever)

That's a short presentation of what I do as far as the roles are concerned.

Now regarding other skills I ward pretty effectively, I am very good at farming, I maintain map awareness and I position my self pretty well in team fights. My major disadvantage is that sometimes I initiate while I shouldn't :(

That's what I can do in general. If you are interested in playing with me a couple of normal before proceeding to ranked, gimme a call....er i meant a pm :)
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 10:00am | Report
1000 is not serious. 1400+ you will find people that know what they're doing. 1800+ is where it starts to get serious. Good luck finding someone, the only guide I read out of curiosity is pretty correct
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Glayde
<Member>
Glayde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 8:36pm | Report
^I agree, it's not serious. But add me (Glayde), and we can duo sometime, since I'm around that elo.

Thanks to jhoijhoi and LaCorpse for the amazing sigs!
Check out my champion ideas:
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 10:26pm | Report
Hey there Chaos! Good to hear your working your way up! I personally find duo queing to bring down my elo more than support it, but best of luck to you! Add me if you wanna play some normals.

IGN: Augustice
+Rep me if i'm useful!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 4:53pm | Report
I will decide after I play a few draft games with you.

IGN: sirell

I'll be back for the New Year. Currently on holiday.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide