Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Looking for someone to duo queue...

Creator: the chaos bringer 00
November 28, 2012 8:10am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Looking for someone to duo queue...
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by the chaos bringer 00 » November 28, 2012 8:10am | Report
well hello I am chaos bringer 00 and I just hit 1001 ELO (yeah second time passing the 1000 mark) and I am looking for someone to join forces with, because I understand that things will start getting serious now.

I know how to play all roles but I can only support well with Shen.

I am a very good top laner, I even crush Yorick with Jayce. Other champions that I play well in top lane are Warwick, Jarvan IV, Shen and Wukong

As an AD Carry I (at 60%-70% of the times) out-farm the other carry. I am good with Tristana and Caitlyn and with an Alistar or Taric I can do miracles.

As for the jungling role, I generally do well but my "army" of junglers needs to be expanded. Unfortunately I don't perfectly and ganks, but that's because my team either over-pushes or take my jungle without asking :(

Finally as for the AP Carry role, I have mastered Ahri and I try to master Morgana too. Other mid guys that I play with are Akali Orianna (however I haven't played ranked with Orianna ever)

That's a short presentation of what I do as far as the roles are concerned.

Now regarding other skills I ward pretty effectively, I am very good at farming, I maintain map awareness and I position my self pretty well in team fights. My major disadvantage is that sometimes I initiate while I shouldn't :(

That's what I can do in general. If you are interested in playing with me a couple of normal before proceeding to ranked, gimme a call....er i meant a pm :)
the chaos bringer 00's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
the chaos bringer 00
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (13)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by throatslasher » November 28, 2012 10:00am | Report
1000 is not serious. 1400+ you will find people that know what they're doing. 1800+ is where it starts to get serious. Good luck finding someone, the only guide I read out of curiosity is pretty correct
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
throatslasher
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (248)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Glayde » November 28, 2012 8:36pm | Report
^I agree, it's not serious. But add me (Glayde), and we can duo sometime, since I'm around that elo.

Thanks to jhoijhoi and LaCorpse for the amazing sigs!
Check out my champion ideas:
Glayde's Forum Avatar

Glayde
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (5)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BusDriver210 » November 28, 2012 10:26pm | Report
Hey there Chaos! Good to hear your working your way up! I personally find duo queing to bring down my elo more than support it, but best of luck to you! Add me if you wanna play some normals.

IGN: Augustice
+Rep me if i'm useful!
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BusDriver210
<Member>
Rep: Notable (46)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by sirell » December 19, 2012 4:53pm | Report
I will decide after I play a few draft games with you.

IGN: sirell

I'll be back for the New Year. Currently on holiday.
sirell's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
sirell
<Scout>
Rep: Esteemed (396)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!