Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking to join a team/clan

Creator: andreo July 31, 2012 2:36pm
andreo
<Member>
andreo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 2:36pm | Report
My ingame name is iAndreo ...and i usualy play LeBlanc ,Akali ,Teemo or Tryndamere.
I would like to join a team and play together ,the matchmaking isn't good....i sometimes get inteam with noobs that don't even know how to play right .

My level is 30
WannaBeP
<Member>
WannaBeP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 11:12pm | Report
Hey, are you still looking for a clan? I run a small community. Just refer to the original link for more info here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/matchmaking/rotn-revenge-of-the-nerds-recruiting-17077 my contact info is listed there as well. We have a pretty active community and we maintain a very strong friendly environment. If improving is what you are looking for we have some talented players sitting above 1900 elo who are willing to teach and potential you could queue up with them to prevent noobs :P. Anyways since most of the time you guys will be communication through RaidCall, it will give you a huge advantage in game. Again feel free to contact me at anytime or just PM here. Consider us! :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide