Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking to step into the ranked enviroment and...

Creator: Remacus March 31, 2012 9:28pm
Remacus
<Member>
Remacus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 9:28pm | Report
Hello, this is but a short re-post of my post in DEWO's thread:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/matchmaking/player-looking-for-group-guild-clan-etc-573?page=17

I have unfortunately lost my current group of friends whom I used to play league with. They have moved on to other games. Therefore, I'm looking to booster the people I play with. Winning is important to me, and i'm a bit of a try-hard, but I can take a loss so long as it's a good and fun game. Winning is cool, but fun is more important. I'm looking for an enviroment where I can be competetive, but not feel screwed over, that mostly means duo and premade ques. Take the time to msg me if you feel the need! Looking forward to playing with a few more new people!

Server: US
In game nickname: Remacus
summoner level: 30
won games: 254 for season 2, currently no ranked elo (but want to step into ranked, just lacking friends to play with)

Best played champions: It's honestly very difficult to decide. I play a wide variety of champions. My best positions: solo top and middle. However, I do frequently jungle, and am open to support/ad bot.

Best champions off the top of my head: Mordekaiser, solo top tryndamere, akali, vladmir and riven.

I own 49 champions: Akali, alistar, annie, ashe, blitzcrank, brand, Dr. Mundo, evelynn, fiddlesticks, fizz, garen, gragas, janna, jax, karthus, kayle, kog'maw, lee sin, lux, malphite, master yi, mordekaiser, morgana, nasus, nidalee, nocturne, nunu, olaf, orianna, poppy, riven, ryze, shaco, shen, sion, sivir, skarner, soraka, swain, teemo, tristana, tryndamere, twisted fate, vayne, veigar, vladmir, warwick, wukong and xerath.

Runes:
I'm still working on aquiring a few, especially hp/lv seals and AD quints
reds: 9 arpen, 9 mpen, 9 ad, 8 alac
yellow: 9 arm, 9 mp/5, 2 hp/lv
blues: 9 ap, 4 mr/lv, 6 mrflats, 2 cd/lv, 2 cdflats
quints 3 arpen, 1 gp/10, 2 fort, 1 movespd, 3 apflats

looking to play arranged ranked, duo que ranked, duo que normals, arranged normals

Usually on between 4-8:30 pacific during the weekdays, weekends are variable
Give the big metal man some love!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2012 3:06pm | Report
Well if you're looking to get into ranked, instead of getting ready for friends, get ready to be bashed by a thousand angry trolls.

Good luck :D
Skury420
<Member>
Skury420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2012 3:16pm | Report
Here's a quick tip on avoiding trolls:

Don't cross thier bridge.
Remacus
<Member>
Remacus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2012 5:03pm | Report
hehe. Well, aparently trundle is more popular than advertised considering everyone is playing him... hmmm :P either way, there are trolls in normals as well, if not more who can get away with it by saying "it's just a normal" >.>
Give the big metal man some love!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide