Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq 1v1 Event (Last Man Standing Event...

Creator: Lord Kesharq October 31, 2015 10:31am
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2015 10:31am | Report
So i was not sure where to post this so i decided to post it here as it seemed like the best place (I want to get back into blogging on here so this seemed like a good idea to get back into it).

So am a League of Legends event hoster and admin, and this is our next event, which i intended to blog about here. So yeah here the event info i will be blogging on:

Hello everyone, it has been awhile since we posted here but with the League of Legends Worlds event drawing to a close (With only the final left to be played) the gears are moving and the planning for our next event is underway.....

They say in the Arena that only good warrior is the last man left standing, and they are right, for only one person can walk away with honor and glory and the title of champion, many have challeneged and came forward before, and many have been left by the way side....now a new event dawns, and again players come from all around to make there challenege for the title of champion and to be the last man standing.

Welcome all to our next planned event, this event being our 3rd Last Man Standing event of this year, last event saw 16 brave members battling it out to see who would be the last man standing in a truely epic set of games. By the end of that event player and famed champion Morgomir1 took home his 4th event victory in a row and beat all who dared challenge him but now...a new event has come..will history repeat itself? or will there be a new last man standing?

This event will be based on the following: 4 groups of 4 players (atm max player count of 16 players per event, tho if we get enough intrest i will expand the player count) who will play each other twice per group with the winner and the 2nd place from each group moving on into the second round of the event while the 3rd and 4th places are knocked out.

In the second round the winner of each group will play against the second place from the next group and vice verse in a BO3 (best of 3) game set with the winner from each battle moving on to the next round while the loser is knocked out

The 4 remaining players will then move into a simi final best of 3 (Again loser is knocked out) until only 2 remain.... these last two players will then cross swords for a final time in a last best of 3 to see who will be crowned the Last Man Standing.

Rules/Things to know:

The winner of this event will win 5.00 euro RP prize (Subject to change) while the second place will win a Mystery Gift.

All games will be played on the Howling Abyss map

Games will be set up in Draft Pick mode.

To win a game, 1 player must take down the other players nexus

A Screenshot of the end of the game scores MUST be taken and sent to me at the end of each game played (games will NOT be vaild if no screenshot is taken and sent to me for prove of game played).

Players from level 30 unranked to challeneger may enter this event (this is a no elo limit event, so if u are a bronze and get matched against someone high elo than yourself and they destory you dont cry to me, you have been warned).

Each player is expected to behave and keeping flaming to a min, anyone who goes overboard on the harrasment WILL be kicked from the league and banned from future events, this also appiles to trolls and any other form of unsporting acts

Games may be streamed if wished (just remember to please enclude some form of promotion for this page/events)

It is up to the players to add the player who they have been matched against and to then arrange with said player there game within a week of being informed in the first stage of this event.

The Winner gets 1 point per victory per win per game, the loser earns 0 points. Points will be the main scoring system for the first stage of this event.

Summoner Spell Mark/Dash (Snowball) is allowed for this event.

Each Stage will last 1 week (unless more time is needed) so in total this should be no more than a 4 week event for the 2 finalist players. Also to save time in the BO3 games, if a player goes 2-0 then a 3rd game will not need to be played.

Sign ups for this event are now open, so feel free to sign up either here or on our Facebook page. Please note that this is a EUW sever event and that we will start on November 7, 2015

Also note that the RP prize fund may go up from the posted amount depending on what i can afford towards the end of the event, however the will defo be a RP prize for the winner and a runner up prize of a MG for the 2nd place player.

As a side note, i will now be hosting inhouses every day or 1v1 training games, if u want em please request them.

After all its always good to get in some training before a event, it has many plus sides to it (aka learning map, match ups, ur foes ect).

PLEASE NOTE - In the stage 1 groups, each player will play the other members of that group twice not once, so that each can be on the other side for pick and bans, so there will be 6 games for each group in the group stage

The groups themselves will be drawn at random and posted here on the 6th (sign ups will be closed after the groups are formed) players will then have around 23-24 hours to prepare, do any scouting, send out any needed friends requests ect before we get the event rolling on the 7th.

And yeah that is how we are rolling, we still have a few spots left open atm if anyone should wanna join (note if the prize pool is not "high enough" for you then please dont even borther me, iv had enough people in the past complain about it already and dont want to hear more, i fund these events out of my own limited money so deal with it, if u want larger prize pool go find em else where).

Next update when we have the full amount of members.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
ChaseMorePlz
<Member>
ChaseMorePlz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2015 4:31pm | Report
Gahh, I wish this was available on NA.. ;(
Did I help you out or entertain you? Be sure to give me a +Rep, helps a lot :)

Udyr Jungle Guide!: Godyr Jungle: How to Dominate & Carry Games!

Along with my Mobafire guides, I also have a YouTube channel! I post guides and other funny League of Legends content as well :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide