Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

lvl 20 looking for people to play with

Creator: xREXx January 14, 2013 4:31pm
xREXx
<Member>
xREXx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 4:31pm | Report
I'm trying to get back into the game so i'm looking for others to play with. my ign is rex24299 if anyone wants to play
BiPolarBear14
<Member>
BiPolarBear14's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2013 6:05am | Report
Hey there rex. My ign is AquaSeth. I am also a level 20 and I am currently trying to build an unranked team. We would play unranked together until we all got to level 30 then we would play ranked. I will add you in game so that I can figure out which role you play and find other people to fill in gaps. I currently have one other person that I play with. I will have him send you a request as well after we play a few games together.
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 4:59pm | Report
Hey guys. I'm lv 20 and I play a dedicated support role If you need that position filled?

I'm also looking for people to play Meta matches with as its very rare to find them in solo queue at this level. you can learn a little more about me and what I'm looking for here:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/matchmaking/lv20-support-player-lf-meta-matches-20658

My IGN is "Fealow" and I play on EUW.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide