Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MASTER YI and ASHE

Creator: Illuvitarian April 13, 2011 7:02am
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 7:02am | Report
So basically I never played these 2 till very recently on account that when I was a boob they're were a ton of terrible ashes and master YI killed me constantly. Well I was dumb because they are super sick if played right and probably 2 of my favorite characters over all now!!
Anyone wanna drop a line with some YI or Ashe love or just post some quick tips feel free just wanted to let this be heard. Have fun everyone and thanks to mobafire for this sick site!! Semper Fi and anyone can add me on the game my names the above name and I'll put you in my mobafire group and we can THROW DOWN !!!!!

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 7:03am | Report
You're asking for games? Should be in matchmaking section.:)

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 7:15am | Report
For Ashe, you should focus all of early game on farming, last hitting, and making sure you'll have a strong late game. The best thing to do is to rush Infinity Edge, with a few exceptions (maybe get basic boots and a catalyst first). After that, you should be venturing out of your lane a bit more. Before your IE, it's best to stay in your lane as long as possible to get to late-game carry status.

Always take ghost/flash - it's absolutely necessary on Ashe.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 7:17am | Report
Moved to matchmaking :)
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 7:26am | Report
Ok sorry it was in the wrong place guys just threw that in there at the end for whatever reason but thanx!!

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide