Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mid Laner looking for casual Skype Team.

Creator: charmedpersona March 6, 2013 3:07pm
charmedpersona
<Member>
charmedpersona's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 3:07pm | Report
Hey there. I'm Timothy. I play League of Legends quite a lot to the point where I've found it's enveloped a large portion of my life. I'd like to say that I'm a pro at this game, but I'm definitely not. I'm a level 27 who started playing last month, so I've only been playing for about a month or two if I'm actually right I started last month. I'm a mature player who would like to find a normal 5's team(or maybe a ranked team because I'm nearly level thirty but I can only do normal's for now) to play with over skype. My main lane is Mid, but I can also ADC and Support. My favorite character is Orianna, followed by Diana, Quinn, Varus, and a couple of other characters.

Nice to meet you all.
Funktos
<Member>
Funktos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 6:39pm | Report
Add up Rebsssss ! I'd love more active friends to play with. I'm a level 30 who usually tops or mids, but I can ADC/Supp if needed.
Rhollback
<Member>
Rhollback's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 8:09pm | Report
No team here, but I'd love to help pull you up to level 30 if you like.
I'm level 30 myself, kind of a wild card since I can pretty much do any role to at least a functional level.

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
TheApollo
<Member>
TheApollo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 12:01pm | Report
North American Server!

We're a a fun, talented and hardworking team. We do spend a lot of time practicing in Normal Draft Pick, as well as scrimmaging other teams. We're looking for any levels, and any position. Although we do have a full team, we're looking for a second team as we can have interchangable players, and another team to always practice against. We only require a few things from you as a player;

Requirements;

Skype & Mic
Open Minded
Understanding the Game
We also ask that you're around the age of 16-20, but all ages are welcome depending on maturity.

Feel free to add me on league, North American Server, reply to this post or message me on Mobafire!

Please fill this out as well

LoL Name;
Level;
Skype, Yes or No;
Mic?;
Positions;
Top 3 Champions;
Why do you consider yourself worthy to play with us?;

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide