Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

(Missy)Yakimo - LF TEAM

Creator: Yakimo December 28, 2012 8:07pm
Yakimo
<Member>
Yakimo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 8:07pm | Report
Hiya nice to meet you all!
My nick Yakimo I play on west mainly

I have an account on east (Missy Yakimo) and pbe (MissyCover)
I would like to share my YouTube channel with you all: www.youtube.com/user/MissyYakimo
I'm interested in meeting others that recently started a YouTube channel maybe even collaborate

Also, I am looking for a team around 1350-1600 elo. Sadly my Que rating went down on my first games but I think my skill lvl is around 1400 (trying hard to get gold but like today I had a game 3v5 and another game where I had olaf 7-2-7 still couldn't carry). I do not believe in elo hell, I'm tryhard and when I lose I just want to get better.

I can play all roles good except jungle. I own 67 champions and have 14 runepages.

I get quit some random invites so I cannot accept (do not want to get spammed while playing ranked games) so if you want to get in touch with me for a team or YouTube please post on this thread
Oltir
<Member>
Oltir's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 8:36am | Report
Hello, a quick question. What do you main?
Nitroxin
<Member>
Nitroxin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 5:57am | Report
I'd be interested in getting some sort of team together too, and I'm roughly around the 1400-1500 mark I think personally. Add tempestz on NA or/and Niytrox on EUW. :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide