Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mobafire Fridays!

Creator: Trojan995 February 21, 2011 1:47pm
112 posts - page 1 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 1:47pm | Report
What: A game for all of us Mobafire forum lurkers to get together and play! I know a lot of you guys already play together, but it's usually 5-man premades at most. This way we can play against each other, test out/show off custom builds, and have a more interconnected community.

Where: US LoL servers, in a custom game

When: 3PM PST, 6PM EST, 11PM GMT. I think I did the calculations right, but the times are flexible. The times might seem a little early for californians and a little late for londoners/europeans, but we have to accommodate everyone.

Why: Most of this is to bring in (or hold on to) dedicated mobafire members. All of us who have been around a while see the players who seem to take an interest in the forums for a bit, then they fade away. If we get those players into custom games with us and play some games with them, then maybe we'll get a few more to stick around. Who knows, maybe it'll just be a veteran v. veteran battle.

How: Post in this forum section and I'll add you to Friday, February 25th roster. Once we get 10 people for our first custom game, we'll start making a 5-man normal game roster. Once we have 2 5-man normal game rosters, we'll combine them to create another custom game

Add me in game, Trojan995, and I'll be waiting at 6PM (or 3PM/11PM/whatever time zone you're in) to start the game! Try to arrive a little early, but definitely don't be late.

I'll try to put you with your friends but it might not always work out. If we really have to, we can just stick you and your friends in a 5-man premade and work something out.

If I put a star by your name you're the one in charge of making the custom game.

I made a late start roster for those californians who can't make the 3PM start time. In this case, you guys will start at 1PM AEST/7PM PST/9PM EST/3AM GMT. I'll only put you guys here upon request.

I will add an early start roster upon request for those EU players who don't want to stay up really late.

Since it seems that I don't know everyone's time zone, could you guys post the group you want to be in AND your time zone? It'll help me out a lot.

FLOATERS: These guys might move around a bit. I'll just put them in the most common group for now. This is upon request only as well, but I'd prefer you guys request it if you're okay with it.

Rudmed

CUSTOM GAME 1 ROSTER:

Team 1 (IONIA!!):

Trojan995
Considereth
----
Dremu
----

Team 2:

Jebus McAzn
Dexto2000
Kael312
Krayter
ChronosKing

Tentative/late fill slot: JDubea

LATE START ROSTER:

Team 1:

B-Wong* (add BxWong in game to get in the game)
Xaioli
Rudmed
SoupOrJuice
----

Team 2:

----
----
----
----
----

Tentative/late fill slot: Footyballs
SoupOrJuice

Game 1, team 1 might have some holes but I'll find people to fill it.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 2:05pm | Report
Change team one to IONIA! Sign me up Trojan, I'm ready to beat some Demaci***! O_O

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 3:11pm | Report
Put me in whatever. I'll be the floater

Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 3:28pm | Report
Sign me up!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 3:34pm | Report
I is sad :(
Fridays I get out of school at 3:21PM. That's a whole game before I get home. Even when I get home there's duties I gotta attend to. ;0;

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 3:35pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

I is sad :(
Fridays I get out of school at 3:21PM. That's a whole game before I get home. Even when I get home there's duties I gotta attend to. ;0;

Sorry, I tried to put it as late as possible, but I didn't want to have EU players playing at like 2AM, so I tried my best. If you'd like, I could create a "late start match" with only PST/EST players.

This applies to you too, Xaioli. I think you're in california (are you in california?), so if you wanna be in the late start roster I'll put you there.
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 3:56pm | Report
I smell an organized group coming up....time to bring my madness to it.

I'll be a floater, and I'm on eastern time by the way.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 4:12pm | Report
I'm in New Jersey, so that's EST for me. Tbh the best times for me are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at around 3:00-5:00, but that's probably not a convenient time frame for many.
jdubea
<Member>
jdubea's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 4:18pm | Report
I'd sign up, but I see my name has already been added somehow... ESP?
Who dat talkin' 'bout beatin' dem Saints?

Anivia - Nunu - Shaco - Nasus - Corki
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 4:19pm | Report
jdubea wrote:

I'd sign up, but I see my name has already been added somehow... ESP?

more like TXT?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide