Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

NA Player looking to make new friends for fun...

Creator: Esbat77 April 24, 2013 3:29am
Esbat77
<Member>
Esbat77's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 3:29am | Report
Hi there.
I have been playing League for 2 yrs+ now I have over 1000 games played and I own all champions. I have recently been trying to really hone my skills and limit my champs down to 5 champs per role. My best roles are Support/Mid/ADC but I can play all lanes. My worst position is Jungle but I have been working on fixing that recently as well.

I play pretty much daily (have quite a bit of free time as I work from home) either alone or with a few close friends. We use Ventrilo for voice chat and generally really enjoy each others company.. We play for fun mostly but we are all fairly skilled and play well together. We play Ranked Duo/ARAM/Twisted Treeline. We have a ranked team set up but we haven't been able to do a whole lot with it because we rarely have enough people on to play with. We would love to find some more people who would like to hang out with us and play some games.. maybe play some ranked team stuff with us (We would love to win but would also just love the experience of it as well).. We are all age 20+ and we don't rage much. We just enjoy playing together and talking and working together to become better.

My in game name is Esbat . I am sure you will likely go check Lolking or Elophant which isn't going to tell you much.. been in a few really trolly games lately (TBH Its been about 7 games and I have had to report one or more person each round for trolling or leaving or just over all horrible attitudes) Anyway I have been on a horrible losing streak.. I kinda figure we have all been there before..

If you are looking for some new ppl to play league with go ahead and reply to this or send me an invite in game. Always happy to meet new people.

Esbat
NA Server
Killjoyking92
<Member>
Killjoyking92's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 10:47am | Report
Sent you a friend request, look forward to playing together.
HazmatxKilla
<Member>
HazmatxKilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 6:02pm | Report
Sent you a request. (:

HazmatxKilla
ShanaXI
<Member>
ShanaXI's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 1:57pm | Report
I'm sending a request as well. ^^