Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Here, Looking to Improve Before I Hit 30

Creator: MyLilRafalca February 2, 2013 2:31pm
MyLilRafalca
<Member>
MyLilRafalca's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 2:31pm | Report
Hi everyone!

Been floating around the MOBAFire boards for ages - now that I feel like I have a better understanding of the game, I thought I would get involved on the forums.

I am on the NA server, I'm level 20 at the moment, but moving up fast (hurray for birthday gifts for xp and ip boosts). I used to play a long time ago, back when like Nocturne was the newest champ, but then didn't play again until a while back. Can't wait to hit 30 to play in some competitive games.

A little bit about me in-game: I like to focus, I like to win, but I'm not much of a rager. Get frustrated with myself for bad players sometimes, but that's it. Really enjoying jungling even more now that I have some tier 3 armor runes. I would say I'm going to try to main Jungle, and support/mid as secondary. My favorite champ by far is Hecarim, I pretty much play him religiously :) (yes, my name is a reference to Mitt Romney's pet horse).

I know most people here are Level 30, and probably only really like to play with other 30s. But if anyone is lower level and wants to play, add me anytime! I'm gonna hang around the mobafire ingame chat as well, so feel free to talk to me there too. And if any 30's feel like playing a game to observe/critique my gameplay, that would be awesome! Or if you have a smurf and wanna queue together, that's great as well.

Any questions for me, just ask on here, I'll be happy to answer! Hope I hear from some of you.
Corebear
<Member>
Corebear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 3:08pm | Report
Welcome to MOBAfire. Be sure to joint he MOBAfire chat room while in game. [:

Quite a few of us have smurf accounts and would probably be happy to play with you and help you hit 30
MyLilRafalca
<Member>
MyLilRafalca's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 9:19am | Report
Thanks corebear! Been hanging around the in-game chat. No luck yet, but we'll see. Anyone else under 30 just lemme know!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 9:23am | Report
Welcome. Hope you enjoy our antics around MOBAFire. ^^ If you hit 30, I'd be happy to play a few games with you. :p

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide