Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New to forums - Howdy everyone!

Creator: Mavrick August 1, 2012 9:38am
Mavrick
<Member>
Mavrick's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 9:38am | Report
Hey there, I'm Mavrick, and while I have been involved with the guides for a while, this is the first time on the forums, as you can tell.

I've been playing LoL for quite some time now, actually almost since it came out, so I consider myself to be a decent player. I'm in love with Nautilus, Akali, and Vayne, the latter being my main "role". I specialize in AD carry, while being decent at support and top laners.

As far as me personally, well, if your interested you can just PM me anytime and I will get back to you ASAP regarding myself!

I do have a guide up on Mobafire already, so if your interested, feel free to check it out.

So I just thought I'd introduce myself, and I'm happy to say that hopefully you will see a lot of me in the future!
Check out my guide on Nautilus if you feel up for it!

Thanks again, and good luck out there summoners!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 5:14pm | Report
Welcome to the forums! :D Be sure to check out our inhouses, chat room, and vent if you want to meet more people to play with!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide