Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Paladin045 reporting in

Creator: Paladin045 April 25, 2012 6:10pm
Paladin045
<Member>
Paladin045's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 6:10pm | Report
I just now discovered that Mobafire has a forum... I've used this resource for a while now, I figure it's about time I start giving back.

Paladin045 is my username here, it's my summoner name, and it's my general 'net handle; look me up somewhere else if you like what I have to say. I'm Lv30, with Shen and Kassadin as my mains. I'm still stuck in ELO Hell this season because I want to actually get good enough to win a few Ranked games before I play any more =P

There's... not much else to say about me, actually. I've got a Shen build written; look it up in my signature if you're at all interested. I guess this is where I sign off. I look forward to seeing some of you on the Fields of Justice.
You're already dead. You just haven't caught up yet.

Like Shen? View my guide here. I'll be adding more guides as I master more champions; be on the lookout for Kassadin next.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide