Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Searching for Mature gamers to play long nice...

Creator: LivingProof August 14, 2013 10:58am
LivingProof
<Member>
LivingProof's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 10:58am | Report
Yo! We are two swedes(diamond and plat) that are looking for atleast three more players to play 5v5s with. Both of us are over 25, so we would like to find people at around the same age, or more importantly, people who are mature in their behavior. The players we are looking for can be female or male, as long as you are at least in platinum league. We also have our own TeamSpeak server.

We never seem to gather 5 people in order to play the game the way it should be played, as a team game. We are usually able to play from 17.00 and forward. Again, we want mature players, not people who starts whining or cursing as soon as someone dies. We all want to win, but there is a right and a wrong way to do it.
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2013 3:11am | Report
im not swedish but id like to play some games with u guys ;)
im german with decent english skills (ppl tell me i sound native but i dont hear it; jesus thats moronic lol)
im dia2 myself and main toplane xD
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
LivingProof
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2013 6:41am | Report
I'll talk to my friend about the swedish aspect, perhaps we shouldn't be picky about it :). You can add me in the meantime though. My nick is LivingProof. Forgot to mention that I main mid and my friend is a jungler so you will fit in as a top laner :)
LivingProof
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 11:51am | Report
Guys, doesnt matter where you are from at this point. As long as u are a mature player! We would still like to have players that are atleast platinum

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide