Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Second Season: MOBAfire Europe Team

Creator: AlToxic May 29, 2011 10:06am
AlToxic
<Member>
AlToxic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 10:06am | Report
Hey Mobafires! I know I haven't been very active here, but the people from the in-game chat might be aware of my existance :P

Well, the season is over and my experience with Ranked Games has been... 50% good and 50% bad. Didn't have the chance to play arrenged team. Solo-que (and some duo-que) has proven to be kinda random thing. The team who wins is the team with less feeders, till you get out of ELO hell (and I couldn't get out :P) and that's a bit frustraiting.

I have been thinking this for a while and I decided to ask for both permision and participation. I have already tried ranked games with some buddies (NejisRock and I'm not sure if someone else, can't remember) and tho we had ELO hell feeders, was a nice experience. So the thing is:

Who would like to sing up in this proyect? You should have:

-Microphone for Skype or TeamSpeak (Ventrilo is nice but I don't like having to press Ctrl whenever I want to speak)
-Enough skill (tho I think we have time to practice before the next season starts)
-Time to have at least two or three games Monday to Thursday (I'm thinking around 20-24, not the four hours, but around that hours most people are at home those days and in mainly any country, but that's something that needs to be discussed)
-Possitive attitude and that things, I wouldn't like this to become a torture, tho I want people to be serious with arrangements.

If MOBA doesn't feel like giving us its name for the team or people just feel like not being official team of anything or any other reason, I got no problems with that, just trying to find some actual good mates to have fun and good games.

Last, but not least, a brief summary of who you are and what you can offer to the team would be nice:

I'm AlToxic, you can call me just Al or w/e, and my best role are supports, which I can play many and very good. I can babysit or roam. I'm also good with tank-jungling (Rammus and hoping to master malp and amumu within a month) and good mage (Ryze is my main, also Malza, tho I still gotta buy him, but that's only a matter of farming up IP, mastered him when free with good ranked results, and hopping to master Vlad really really soon). I can do good off-tank (Nasus, Morde...). Ranged DPS just aren't my thing and I can't assure I can play one any time soon. That's my weakness.

Sorry for the wall-text like post. Thank you for your attention.
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 10:31am | Report
If you want a program to chat (including server) that is free I can recommend mumble (sourceforge). It's free (GNU) and works extremely well, with options for making everyones sound level the same etc.

ps. PtT is good. People won't talk at the same time as easily.
I'm back!
AlToxic
<Member>
AlToxic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 11:07am | Report
I know that PtT has it's advantages but I think that pressing Ctrl is more bugging cause you have to move your hand out of the other keys (or at least, move your hand) and when playing, lets say, Ryze for example is terrible. I can't hold Ctrl and burst at the same time, that's why I prefer Skype and that stuff.

Thank you for mumble suggestion I'll look it up ; )
Shak3y
<Member>
Shak3y's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 3:49am | Report
I'm in.

ingame name: vortéxi (weird e is ctrl+alt+e) if u can't remember.
elo: 1200 solo (yup, i cant even get out of lower hell)
1350 team.

I'm a competent player and can play many roles in a team from carry right through to support. I've even been known to tank a few times.

Although, ill let my "skill" be proven on the fields.

What i can bring to the team outside the fields is a good personality. I got like... over 80 facebook friends :D lol. Sorry couldn't help that reference. I also am free whenever for games. I'm very rarely "busy" unless im on a night out with irl mates. Or away on a rowing trip. So my activity is pretty good ingame.

If you want any references. Scrax has played with me before also georax.

But add me ingame and we can have a quick scrim.
Think. analysis. and improve you game. Always
AlToxic
<Member>
AlToxic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 7:52am | Report
I'm really nice to see that finally someone is up for this (or at least, has posted here :P) You look a nice guy/girl (srry but I can't tell :P) and i'm sure u can be an awesome member of this team. I'll add you right now :P

EDIT: I can't find you with player search so try adding me (AlToxic) or go to the chat in-game, I might be there :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide