Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Support looking for an experienced ADC to SoloQ...

Creator: BulletKO March 22, 2013 5:58am
BulletKO
<Member>
BulletKO's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 5:58am | Report
Yeah, I'm new to this forum, even i signed up a while ago. Let me briefly introduce myself:
I'm 18y old and from Germany. That's actually all you need to know :D

I play LoL since summer last year and in about October I was looking forward to get some ranked matches done in S2. I advanced to silver elo, which was a great thing for me, since I only had about 270 wins at this point.
Now in S3 i wanted to climb one step higher: gold elo (or Gold Division whatever).

I main support and if you seem interested, I would like to tell you my fav picks and gameplay style :)

Fav picks (in no particular order) :
- Leona
- Blitzcrank
- Alistar
- Janna

As you might see, I like to go face to face with my enemy, as 3 of those 4 are melee champs. I stay defensive until lvl 2 and then camp the bushes and wait for one of them to get out of position. Usually this ends in the enemy being forced out of lane or a kill. In laning phase I try to get as many kills als possible for my beloved ADC to get him well fed for mid/late game.
Then in mid/late game I try to engage as good as possible, CC and shut down their squishies or the most threatening foe and get my carry out alive.
When playing Janna, things are a bit different: I count on enemy mistakes and sustain my carry through the fights and disrupt enemies, so the ADC can pick up those kills.

I dislike sustain supports (I dont count Ali as sustain, since his heals are quite weak), because they are mostly very squishy and being squishy doesnt fit my playstyle. BUT if you ask me to, I can support with Soraka or Nida as well.

Some general stuff about my LoL "career":
I have about 410 wins, a quite deep knowledge of - i would say - all champion abilites, their scaling, their effects and their cooldowns. I rarely play ADC but as a relatively experienced support (i would say one third to half of my games were support games) I know the mechanics of ADC and adapted to it as best as possible.

Long story short:
I would like to get to Gold League and am looking for an experienced ADC with good positioning and the ability to pick up kills, so we can advance to Gold League :)

Greets :)
SpecToz
<Member>
SpecToz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 4:33pm | Report
I would love to have a "buddy" to help me climb the ladders, i'm a good adc (play graves mostly), like you i have great experience in support, so i have the awareness when to or not to engage a fight and when to brust

The thing is, it will be hard to get bot lane all the games, but if you are good has you say, a well feeded bot lane can do the trick.

if you are interested in playing some games, let me know :)
BulletKO
<Member>
BulletKO's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 4:08am | Report
Nice to hear :) But I got a few responses and I think I found someone to play with.

This Thread can be closed then^^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide