Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Teenager Australian LoL Players -> Please...

Creator: JDxD August 27, 2011 12:09am
JDxD
<Member>
JDxD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 12:09am | Report
Hey all,

I'm looking for some decent Australian LoL players to play with just generally (I'm level 27 at the moment) and later, play in ranked games together.
The thing is, seeing as I'm in Year 12 at the moment, I can only play 1 - 2 hours per day after school times ie. in between 4pm - 8pm and on weekends usually Friday nights 5pm to 11pm.
I'm posting this because I'm basically sick and tired of playing games where I'm the only one talking or strategising in, and as a result I often play games that could easily be won, but are lost because of poor communication. So I'm looking for some like-minded, communicative players to get solid victories with (of course there will be losses sometimes :P) and overall to have fun with!

If you feel like adding me, checking out my profile or whatever, my in-game name is JDxD and I play on the North American server. I have been tempted to move to the Euro server though, as the skill base seems higher on that server.

Post away.

Edit: I am a massive fan of 3v3 matches, though I certainly don't mind 5v5.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide