Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Uhmm hai?

Creator: Screwsies August 5, 2013 8:14pm
2 posts - page 1 of 1
Screwsies
<Member>
Screwsies's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 8:14pm | Report
Hello everyone, my name is Screwsies or sometimes I like to go by the name of puffy or grapes/strawberries! I 've been meaning to make a account here for a while since I learned alot of my tips and tricks for playing league here since I figured out about this website in the middle of season 2. So in total im a huge lurker :3 but I wish to get to know some of the other people here and I want to better myself in league.

My IGN is Puffywonders, I mostly support and jungle but I aim to devote alot of my time to getting good as Ahri since I love to use her as a Support(I often get called a troll during selection but prove myself in game :p) and Mid! I'd love to learn new things about LoL and such so I'm open to anyone willing to teach because I'm willing to learn :D

You can ask me anything else you want to know about me n such and feel free to add me if you want to play a few rounds!

Note: I'm terrible at anything that isn't 5v5 or 3v3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide