Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Well hello there! I'm TooSketchyy!

Creator: Sketchyy
February 11, 2013 10:44pm
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Well hello there! I'm TooSketchyy!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sketchyy » February 11, 2013 10:44pm | Report
So I want to start by saying that I've been using Mobafire ever since I started (Around the time Kha'zix was on the free rotation for the first time) and I only just got around to signing up.

Anyway, so I'm Sketchyy, otherwise known as vSketchyy in game.

I play on the NA servers, because Australian servers don't exist :(

I'll be creating guides for Akali and Amumu as soon as I have the time to do so.

Other than that, Hi! :D
Sketchyy's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Sketchyy
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Phrakture » February 15, 2013 1:57pm | Report
Hmmm I don't know about you guys, but I think this guy is too sketchy for me to associate myself with them.
Ready2Rumble
Phrakture's Forum Avatar

Phrakture
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sketchyy » February 15, 2013 7:40pm | Report
I'm sorry, do I seem somewhat, shifty to you?? I can assure you that I am a very trustworthy fellow... who happens to uhh, 'hide' alot.
Sketchyy's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Sketchyy
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by WannaBeP » February 17, 2013 10:44pm | Report
Phrakture wrote:

Hmmm I don't know about you guys, but I think this guy is too sketchy for me to associate myself with them.

As soon as I read the first post, I was about to say the same thing. I don't trust him :/
WannaBeP's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
WannaBeP
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!