Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 NA LCS Summer Split Thread!

Creator: I want to be a Blitzball May 20, 2015 1:27pm
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 2:49am | Report
besides the fact that you have to pretty dumb to be doing it while you're playing in the LCS when you know full well it's against the rules......

Can you blame people esports is a short career and you dont make enough off lcs alone. You need to be a popular streamer or you wont be making enough so they resort to elo boosting.

You would be surprised how many lcs players do it just because xwx got caught im guessing at least half.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 3:05am | Report
Good thing it's a 3 way tie for 2nd place then :)

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 4:38am | Report
besides the fact that you have to pretty dumb to be doing it while you're playing in the LCS when you know full well it's against the rules......

Meh, I disagree. The money you can make off boosting people into Master and Challenger is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure he still considers it worth it. Even if he gets suspended from LCS for a split or two, he's still got boosting to make money from, and there was a chance he could get the best of both worlds by boosting and also continuing playing in LCS if he never got caught, which doesn't sound dumb at all.

Although like H4x said, it's pretty easy not to get caught, so he was probably doing something wrong.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 6:38am | Report
That was sorta what I meant (that getting caught was stupid), but I see how it didn't quite come across that way.

I still maintain that Riot has the right to ban people for elo-boosting and people should stop complaining when they do because they've made it pretty clear that they will do that. People who decide to do it anyways knowingly take the risk of being banned for it, so I don't see what the issue is.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 6:54am | Report
Well, at least this means they won't pick Yasuo for him.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 8:13am | Report
i just think people are overblowing this for some reason

pros eloboosting isn't exactly anything new yet there were multiple posts about the situation on Reddit somehow
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2015 1:36am | Report
sirell wrote:
Well, at least this means they won't pick Yasuo for him.

They should lock Yasuo in anyway in his honor.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2015 8:14pm | Report
1400 was not worth it for him depending on the punishment because there was a good chance he would get to worlds, but he shouldnt have gotten caught regardless. unlucky. xd
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2015 3:36am | Report
1400 was not worth it for him depending on the punishment because there was a good chance he would get to worlds, but he shouldnt have gotten caught regardless. unlucky. xd

I think they had a decent shot also. 2nd best mid laner and best top and jungler in lcs. Bot lane was there only weakness and adc is less impactful now thats why tip is so good or was winning so many games.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2015 9:59am | Report
Rumor i heard now is that XWX has left NA and is back in China and will never return hes staying there for good....

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide