Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ranked reflections with koksei

Creator: koksei January 23, 2015 7:15am
1 2
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 7:15am | Report
SEASON 5 - THIS WILL BE IT LADS AND LADIES.
SEASON 4 - **** PLATINUM 1.

PLACEMENTS: 5/5

5 Wins on Nidalee. With mehish to good teams.

3 Loses on Nidalee with **** teams and I connected to one late, wouldn't have made a difference tho.
was 3/0 on her first with a kda of 12 or some ****, sad times.

1 Loss with Caitlyn - well I am no good adc but did decent.

1 Loss with Morgana, never gonna pick that champion again, I was the sole reason we lost T.T

ANYWAY since my MMR was quite alright beforehand I got into plat 2 with 5/5 anyway.

Gon write more about my games from now on.

FCK PICTURES AND CODING.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 7:21am | Report
Good luck!

by jhoijhoi
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 7:27am | Report
Gl! Diamond this season, I believe.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 7:29am | Report
gl ending the season below me
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 1:36pm | Report
gl ending the season below me

that aint ever happening ma boi

and thanks @maw and pancakes

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 3:02pm | Report
Alright guess it's time for my first post, going in-depth about 2 incredible fun games of League of Legends.

Game 1:

Champselect:
2 guys speaking polish.
Not too much bsing about the Nida jungle pick.

The Game:

So.. did golems - red - blue, wanted to top/mid afterwards.
But Jax already died, and Ori was pushing. So I kept jungling, jax already rustled.
He comes back to lane, dies a minute later again.
"Nidalee jungle so useful" and some polish stuff.

Botlane is doing quite alright and I try ganking mid but only get his flash.
Meanwhile jax dies again, tps back and dies another minute later once again.

So here we are 5:30 into the game with a 0/4 jax, crying to me.

I'll be honest with you guys here, I played a fairly bad early game,
I just couldn't gank anywhere and so I just farmed, counter ganking was out of the question after he died the 2nd time.

So.. here we are, bot and mid winning, top losing way too hard and flaming quite a bit as well.
We get into mid game and somehow get them into a really long dragged out teamfight.
I pick up 4 kills in that fight and we are pretty much back into the game.

For some reason Jax decides to still be negative and after I did comment back once with something along the lines of,
"Yeah I mean dying 6 times in the first 12 minutes is an impressive feat, that's not too easy" after that he decided to "only top".

Well we somehow manage for some time but they pick up one dragon after another and eventually start slowly ending the game.

As you can see Jax ended the game with an impressive accomplishment of 15 deaths.
By no means did I play a perfect game, but ever since that teamfight I picked up those kills we started coming back if Jax wouldn't have been such a POS.

On the bright side, everyone on both teams was on my side, even his duo as we neared the end of the game and he still kept trolling.

Game 2:

Champselect: As you can see we played a pick comp against a teamfight comp. Which can work really well if your team knows know to. Guess what.. it's soloQ.

The Game:

Top got rekt 1/4 - the one kill on our side being picked up by our jungler.
Mid won slightly but didn't manage to snowball.
We pretty much went dead even. /laningphase

So.. here we are, graves burned flash. And I start "shotcalling" aka pinging and writing what to do, we pick up 2 dragons and everything is going fine. We were prolly about 3k ahead, while a lot of their gold was on riven, so if we made a pick on her - which shouldn't have been a problem with our comp - it woulda been easy peasy.

And now ladies and gentlemen the factor vision greatly influences that too bad I was the only one warding after the writing etc.

Team went for teamfights and we obviously got stomped even tho we were ahead and that's pretty much how the rest of the game went. Kinda sad since the game started out so well and I got some nice roaming done, being 2/0/2 early on.

Ah well, the calls I made were good but I couldn't peel all 3 of them - them being full dmg lee, a fed riven, and ahri with dfg.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 9:04am | Report
Here with an update.

After that inhouse yesterday I was in high spirits to play nidalee again.
Well I went about even in lane, and the laning was quite boring.

Their J4 rekt our bot, top lost by himself even tho he got an early kill - dunno how he lost so hard after that. And our Lee randomly died every now and then.

Welp, not too much I could do, played quite decent but all other positions got outdone hard.

Annie rekt their veigar together with ichi.
Our top got destroyed by their irelia and we were ahead a bit bot until we overstayed cuz sivir wanted another 100g,
level 6 Vel'koz and Jinx sure hurt.

Welp after that we just grouped and steamrolled them, Ichi was tank Lee and still got so many kills,
Sivir was also slowly transforming into a beast. Meanwhile my mejais slowly stacked up towards 20.

Quite a clean game besides overstaying once or twice. Ichi and dat annie carried well :)

Was first pick so I decided to just lock nidalee, went quite alright until Ichi successfully ganked and I jumped ahri, lagging and not able to finish her off, meanwhile their Maokai killed Ichi too. Should have been 2 for 0/1 at max, from there it just snowballed against us.
Riven was winning early on but bottom also lost, Ichi came mid again and insecced the Ahri but my spear was a tad bit too late and she ended up killing both of us - dat communication tho.

Ya well, fed ahri and eventually their graves also picked up kills.
Played really poorly by me~

Ichi and me got bottom this time and we went into the lane thinking we'd slightly lose in cs and just wanted to avoid dying. Well Ichi outfarmed them hard and those guys didn't care about me autoattacking them so we won the lane quite easy.

Mid was winning due to j4 and rumble was winning by himself. We took some dragons, I did 2 nice flash ults to seperate the guys we wanna kill and the guys that'd just be in the way and they surrendered at 20.

Wanted to bot with ichi again but 3rd pick went for ADC. Same rumble from last game too.
Bot was rather boring and nothin really happened, Cait was csing quite poorly early on but so did Graves.
Ichi slightly lost mid and our top won again, Khazix got fed - not even sure where and we started going into teamfights.

Their wukong didn't get a single decent ult off and we won all but one teamfight in which Vi and Kassa AOEd 3-4 of us.

Quite a clean stomp after that fight again tho. Ichi had some really nice snipes and kiting with his gauntlet~

So ya, Nidalee is on 5/6 by now, think I'll still keep playing it, just tilting a bit atm.
Strong start with Janna going 3/0 and having some nice ults.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 4:39pm | Report

DuoQ with Komodore, he mains mid but is good on anything but support.
They invaded us, Amumu took Q but we ended up getting FB so Lucian got into lane with a longsword + dorans. Level 1 pant doesn't give a ****.. 3v3 and thresh Q and Mumu Q hit and they still lost out so hard.

Well that led to us just completely zoning and outfarming their bot. Don't think we actually got any kills before komo came but got all their summs and a 25 cs lead when we first backed.

Veigar lost mid but, Lee was winning top, Komo got ganks done and Zed just got exhausted and was useless in Teamfights. Good objective control quite a clean win.

All lanes lost, but Komo picked up kills, the cait was playing really horrible and her build path was weakening her so much - pick axe into avarice - into IE. Finished her IE at minute 22.

Well eventually we got into teamfights and just played them way better, Kata didn't get a single ult off, insta ulted or Nadoed her so she was out, still making some annoying plays tho.
Morde eventually got way too big and so was Komo, I just peeled him rather than the Caitlyn since he was doing work. Once we did get ahead we didn't throw and ended the game quite fast thanks to a Morde ghost.

Morde was 1/4/3 before teamfights started.

Had a Yasuo mid so Komo went for Cassio top to get some AP going, and she's quite alright vs Mundo cuz of that Liandrys.

The Khalista was playing really well, didn't get any kills done early game but won CS with like 15 and managed to get their summs, level 6 came and I just flashed behind Jinx and ulted her into Khalista.
And picked her up, Vi came along shortly after and we killed them again and picked up drag.

Pretty much snowballed from bot to mid and Max was just shredding everyone lategame too, got a triple and really close to a penta but Lissandra used Zhonias and he had to get out because the Nexus Tower was hitting him

Props to the Braum tho he was playing quite well.

This Khalista derped a lot early but we somehow came out ahead in terms of summoner spells anyway.
Skarner came along and we picked up a kill. Then went drag, and meanwhile Khalista dove the Graves and actually got out alive.

Top was a stalemate and Komo was winning mid.

We picked up one drag after another, all uncontested due to vision control and picks we made before and I would've stayed on 0 deaths if I didn't misplay vs the Shaco.

Shaco was the only one keeping them in the game by perma splitpushing and he was strong enough to keep most of us at bay. Welp, eventually we had 5th drake and baron, aced them and ended the game in one go.

In promos to plat 1!

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 5:17pm | Report
What in the hell ?

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2015 5:20pm | Report
Huh. in the last game it shows Kalista with one too.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide